NFL 2012

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's still the most cheated I've ever felt as a sports fan. Poor Tim Brown. Best play of Charles Woodson's young career. That was the best Raiders team of my (sports fan sentient) lifetime.

Edited by Noj

Well, if I may, the Raiders just had a little get back for all the rules they have stretched over the years:

Remember the Stick-Um all over Mike Haynes uniform? That messed over a lot of teams.

How about that "Holy Roller" play against the Chargers? That "Immaculate Deception" lost the game for the Chargers..

Jack "the Assasin" Tatum and his brutal helmet-to-helmet hits one which paralyzed a guy?

I mean, the Raiders must be responsible for half the rule changes in the NFL rule book.

No. I cry no tears for the tuck rule vs the Patriots. The Raiders just got a little pay back is all.

Edited by GoodSpeak

It's still the most cheated I've ever felt as a sports fan. Poor Tim Brown. Best play of Charles Woodson's young career. That was the best Raiders team of my (sports fan sentient) lifetime.

The Rob Lytle (before your time) fumble in the AFC title game hurt worse but I was a young teen at the time. A Raider-Cowboys Super Bowl 12 would have been the ultimate battle of good vs. evil. With the rule being tossed is this like in college where we take away all of the Patsie Super Bowls, since it's obvious to me with a Raider win in the Tuck game Tommy loses his job the next year, and this long nightmare of Bellycheck SB appearances never happens. :g

• 3 weeks later...