BLINDFOLD TEST #5 - answers

couw

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....but I have to admit that my main motivation for sharing the Blindfolds is because rarely no one in my personal environment does like to listen to Jazz

You're welcome here too - in fact anybody from the board passing through the Rhein-Main area is!

let's all go to Mike's place. I think he is at the weighted geographic centre of the European mainland membership. Do you have a big place and is the brewery closeby? :rsly:

which birthday.. todays or tomorrows :g

Actually, mine's later this month - and there's some live music involved, though it's not jazz in the strict sense of the word. There's good beer and vineyards-a-plenty too, although we're doing a non-alcoholic party :( - but you could bring your favourite drug .... seriously, you're welcome, just let me now and I'll find out if there's a bed for you.

what's a non-alcoholic party? are we not allowed to drink till we drop? I see it's your 50th birthday! that's cause for some serious celebration man! It's unlikely I can make it, it's not exactly around the corner next to the brewery, but I'll organise a cake (I'm good at that!), maybe with a lady in it; or some other gift. :party:

but I'll organise a cake (I'm good at that!), maybe with a lady in it; or some other gift.  :party:

My wife does the cake ordering ... shall I PM her mobile phone number so you can negotiate this with her ? :lol:

Besides, I'm sure I can make people drop without drinking ...

she'll end up in the cake you mean? ^_^

I've not been to a non-alcoholic party since I was 4 years old and got into heavy drinking... :ph34r: there were no ladies in the cake at those parties either <_<

I've not been to a non-alcoholic party since I was 4 years old and got into heavy drinking...  :ph34r: there were no ladies in the cake at those parties either  <_<

You mean you didn't see any ladies at the parties because you were too drunk to? Then how did you get to know your wife?

I was THREE years old man!