BFT 98 signup

thedwork

been here at the forum for just over 3 years now but this is my 1st time hosting the famed Organissimo BFT! :excited:

no theme for this one, but there is (hopefully) a "flow" that would make this little collection listenable for the long haul. it generally starts "in" and flows toward more "out" material, but everything is relatively in the pocket here. nothing really out. that's not by design or personal taste - just turned out that way.

some stuff was chosen 'cuz there was an artist i thought maybe should get heard more. some because i thought maybe i had stuff from an artist others likely did not. and other stuff i just fucking like :w but all w/ the thought in mind that hopefully not everyone here would know 'em right off. i'm concerned that maybe too many tunes here are "gimmes" (sp?) for the astute "O" board members. i guess we'll see :tup

hoping for as many listeners as possible of course, and anyone who wants a hard copy disc just let me know and i'll send one out. jeff has graciously offered to help w/ putting up downloads for anyone who is cool w/ that format. thanks jeff!

let 'er rip and enjoy...

Download:

jeffcrom

Thom Keith

Bright Moments

Big Al

mikeweil

Stefan Wood

Spontooneous

King Ubu

NIS

CD: