Anyone else having trouble accessing the MLB 2012 thread?

Big Al

On two separate occasions on two different computers, whenever I try to open the MLB 2012 thread, I get redirected to a site that says the following:

www.organissimo.org contains content from www.tattoohunter.net, a site known to distribute malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.

Google has found malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it's possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed, and perhaps try again tomorrow or go somewhere else.

We have already notified www.tattoohunter.net that we found malware on the site.

Any idea how/why this is happening?

Thanks!

I've gotten that warning in my birthday thread and the Porcupine Tree thread, never attempted to visit the MLB thread so not sure about that one.

Most likely someone has an avatar or signature picture linked to that site and that's why we're getting the warnings (just a guess).

Agg, for your punishment.... no, never mind. Football season in the SEC oughta be punishment enough this year. \m/ :P:lol:

Ha! I expect a few losses, particularly to LSU & Alabama. But we might do better than alot of the talking heads are predicting. I'm excited about it, either way (but sad to be losing the U.T. rivalry).

texas-a-m-secede-license-plate.jpg

Edited by Aggie87