Kenny G

Chuck Nessa

Kenny's latest album, Namaste, annoys even his diehard fans. See reviews.

http://www.amazon.com/Namaste-Kenny-G/dp/B007W144QQ

"Most of the time, I'm able to relax and separate from myself. With this CD that was not possible. The music can only be described as annoying and counter productive to the relaxation process. I was not able to relax and let go and it was because of the music I was listening that was playing."

Falling_down_still.jpg

"Most of the time, I'm able to relax and separate from myself. With this CD that was not possible. The music can only be described as annoying and counter productive to the relaxation process. I was not able to relax and let go and it was because of the music I was listening that was playing."

Falling_down_still.jpg

That was a crap film.

Falling_down_still.jpg

That was a crap film.

Yeah, but the juxtaposition is very cool! Would that we could all aim like that at a pile of Gore-Lick's records.

Gee, I guess I should start reading user comments for Kenny G albums more often! Mrs. D. from K.C. writes:

"Hmm... I love Kenny G's music. He has a grove you can fall into like a fur throw on a cold summer night, while sitting in front of a warm fire with the one you love. But, I'm not feeling him, here. I'm trying to see the point of this? I can't connect to it... I feel disconnected on so many levels. He's excluded many of his loyal masses here, which is odd, because Kenny G's music has always been so universal... I don't like."

Rachel (surely not ours - long time no see, btw!) says:

"I don't agree with the person below; they certainly aren't a jazz fan or have no interest in Kenny G's music pieces to begin with. I think this CD is awesome! It's a must buy."

Furthermore, Kenny G. reveals some douchebag husbands and drugs children, as MissAngi's testimony proves:

"My husband and I are on two ends of the spectrum when it comes to Kenny G. I personally think he's fantastic! I can't get enough of his relaxing smooth music! But my husband...he's not a fan to say the least. But this album is the happy middle!! Many of the songs my husband loves so he can enjoy right along with me!

I put this album on my iPod and played it in the car yesterday.... all 4 of my children were completely silent and relaxed the entire 45 minute trip!! Is it a miracle in MP3 form!? I think so!!! Any mother knows quiet kids in the car is nothing short of amazing!!

Thank you Kenny for bring my family together! hahahaha

All kidding aside this is a fantastic album! Each song is better than the next. Very soothing and romantic. Great to play during dinner, while enjoying a bubble bath, or even a romantic evening. I rated it a strong 5 stars!"