Dexter Gordon

Morganized

110 people watched this and 0 replies, unbelievable. Where are all my fellow Dex fans. Well, I guess I'm still the biggest Dexter Gordon fan on the planet and refuse to let this great musician and his music go unresponded too. I guess it's me and you Morganized, thanks for posting that, I really appreciate it.............

110 people watched this and 0 replies, unbelievable. Where are all my fellow Dex fans. Well, I guess I'm still the biggest Dexter Gordon fan on the planet and refuse to let this great musician and his music go unresponded too. I guess it's me and you Morganized, thanks for posting that, I really appreciate it.............

How ironic! Not only do we get criticized when we post on a topic, but now we're getting criticized when we don't post :)

I love Dexter. I don't enjoy youtube. There, I commented! :)

I am able to watch youtube on my large flat screen tv and hear it through my audio system. That makes it , for me, a far more positive viewing and listening experience.

This Dexter YouTube was highly enjoyable. The version of Society Red was particularly good in my opinion.

No Mr. Jazzman...Thank you.... It had been over a week and not even a peep from other board members. I was beginning to feel shunned. I thought this was a really good program. I love Dex during this period and unlike a lot of what you find on the tube, the sound was pretty good. To be honest, the reaction, or in this case, inaction, of the board made me search out other, more hospitable locals. Spent most of the week at All About Jazz. Glad you liked it.

I´m a big fan of Dexter and saw him live quite often.

But I must admit I´m not too familiar with youtube or something like that.

I got my huge collection of LPs and CDs that I enjoy.

I feel close to all who dig Dexter, but normally I reply to a thread only if it´s about written impressions about his music, some special albums etc., kind of reviews. Maybe I´m quite old fashioned.......

To be honest, the reaction, or in this case, inaction, of the board made me search out other, more hospitable locals. Spent most of the week at All About Jazz.

I guess we were all sunbathing or working.. Missed it when originally posted but look forward to viewing over the weekend.

Edited by sidewinder