Two offers to get $5 mp3 credit from Amazon

sonnymax

I've recently earned $10 in amazon mp3 credits, and I'd like to share with you how I did it. First and easiest, I signed up for the Scott Shared Values program that promises coupons and deals on their products. I couldn't care less about that part of the deal, but I immediately received a coupon code good for $5 in mp3 credits at amazon.

The other way to obtain credit requires a little more effort. Supposedly, there are more than 19,000 Coinstar Center machines in supermarkets, drug stores, convenience stores, etc. in the U.S. and Canada. Currently, you can get $5 in amazon mp3 credit by cashing in $20 or more in coins (there is no service fee when selecting amazon credit). Usually I have a chunk of change lying around, but it just so happens I cashed in my coins a few weeks back. So, I simply went to the bank and purchased two rolls of quarters, then cashed them in at the Coinstar machine. I received $20 in Amazon.com credit (which can be used to purchase anything on the site), along with a code that earned me the $5 in amazon mp3 credit.

These tactics may seem tedious or overly involved to some. That's cool, but I found it worth it to me, and so I thought maybe some of you might want to take advantage of these offers too. ^_^