How do you post images on the new forum?

When I try to post images, I've been doing what I always used to do:

%20copy%20of%20address%20in%20properties%20of%20image%20

so I should get a pic. But what I get is:

%7Boption%7Dhttp://www.propermusic.com/cache/images/6/d/d/6ddf55f4c38b32a63ca1fcb5ca3f0c3c.jpg%7Boption%7D

and when I paste the address, it comes out underlined in blue, so you can click on it and go to the image. Which isn't what used to happen.

Is it because I have to pick some different option in the new forum for the browser I'm using (IE9), or something like that?

The [ imgs ] don't come out even when they're separated from the text inside. I don't get this.

MG

When I try to post images, I've been doing what I always used to do:

The [ imgs ] don't come out even when they're separated from the text inside. I don't get this.

MG

Make sure that the second "img" actually reads "/img" (replace quotes with square brackets). That might fix the problem.

• 3 weeks later...

With Firefox everything is working as normal.

Right click on the image you want to post >copy image location>click.

Add cursor to Reply to this topic and the toolbar appears. Click the add image thingy- a small green and blue square.

An image properties box will appear. Right click in the URL box and paste the image.

I think you use the 'Attach files' function, when you're posting using the full reply option. You attach the file, just like you do when you're adding one to an e-mail, then 'add to post' (in the right place in what you're writing) and it comes out here

post-1579-0-85202800-1354438986_thumb.jp

And I think it comes out as a tiny pic, which you have to click on to view full size.

Let's see what happens...

MG

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great, now how do you embed Youtube videos?

Click in the reply box, so you now see icons. On the top row of icons, click the third one from the left ("Special BBCode"). In the "Please Select" drop-down box, choose "Media." Then paste the YouTube URL in the "Media URL" box. Click OK.

Great, now how do you embed Youtube videos?

Click in the reply box, so you now see icons. On the top row of icons, click the third one from the left ("Special BBCode"). In the "Please Select" drop-down box, choose "Media." Then paste the YouTube URL in the "Media URL" box. Click OK.

Thanks!