SoMeThInG CoRpOrAtE

Guest Chaotikmind

oh, for sure!!! How can this not be great????? Josh is such a great guitar player and even a greater singer and a great songwriter. It would be great if they would let us give more than 5 stars - it's gonna be that great. Josh is great and it will be great to hear him on his great new CD. It will be great to hear all his great new tunes. His old songs were great and these will be even greater. I'll bet this is going to be the greatest CD ever.

;)

Geez, that looks familiar :w

oh, for sure!!!  How can this not be great????? Josh is such a great guitar player and even a greater singer and a great songwriter. It would be great if they would let us give more than 5 stars - it's gonna be that great. Josh is great and it will be great to hear him on his great new CD. It will be great to hear all his great new tunes. His old songs were great and these will be even greater. I'll bet this is going to be the greatest CD ever.

;)

Geez, that looks familiar :w

You mean Josh is the son of Ravi?

Geez, that looks familiar  :w

:lol::lol:

I had a feeling someone might find 'fess up to that one. I couldn't remember exactly who posted it, but I do remember I was laughing my ass off when I first read it!!

It just seemed very appropriate for this great band as well!! I can only wish that someday I could write something as great and eloquent as that great review. In fact, this band is so awesome that I think they should change their name to SoMeThInG CoRpOrGrAtE!!!

Wouldn't that be great?!?!?!?!?!