2012 Fall/Winter Forum Funddrive

Jim Alfredson

Well, it's been four months or so since our last fund drive. I think we all determined it was easier to do three fund drives a year in order to raise the $1800 is costs to keep this place going. So it's time for the next third; $600.

Paypal to b3groover@hotmail.com

Checks to:

Jim Alfredson

PO Box 27551

Lansing, MI 48909

I appreciate everyone who has chipped in so far. You may have noticed that the board was gone for about an hour this morning. That's because my server was de-activated by the hosting company due to a lack of payment. Again, it costs $150 a month to keep this place running. My server company is patient with me and doesn't mind if I'm a few months behind, nor do they charge late fees (which is incredible). But I just had to front $550 of my own money to get the server turned back on. The total due was $750, which means I was five months behind. We've gotten about $200 in Paypal donations so far. I'll go check the PO box today.

I guess we know what their limit is now! :) Four months behind is ok. Five months behind... not so much. Luckily I had just sold a piece of equipment yesterday and had the balance in my Paypal account to pay the bill.