BFT 105 Signup Thread

JSngry

You might well find it eminently disposable and/or despicable! But maybe not...What it won't be is "demanding" listening, and that will be by design.

Tell you what, if you don't like it, your participation fee will be refunded in full. :g

Either way, you have been added to the list

• jeffcrom
  • The Magnificent Goldberg
  • Hot Ptah (hard copy)
  • Bright Moments
  • mikeweil
  • Big Al
  • Jim R
  • relyles
  • Hardbopjazz
  • kh1958 (hard copy)
  • alex
  • NIS
  • felser
  • webbcity

Anybody else? It's free, and there's a few things on there that might actually get you laid.

No promises on that one, though. Or refunds.

DL links have just been sent out via PM. Apologies if anybody got multiple messages. I tried sending through the member icon/avatar tool & that didn't seem to be working, so a bulk send was finally done through the PM tool itself (hope that makes sense). If the first tries were in fact succoring w/o returning a completion notice here, I am extremely sorry.

Discussion thread will go up tomorrow.

Anybody else who wants in, feel free to ask.

Onward!

Edited by JSngry

A potential problem with the link -

The link address itself is good, but for some reason the hyperlink (underlined portion that you click on) broke at the space between "BFT" and "105.rar".

If all else fails, you can copy the entire address from your PM, paste it into your browser, and go from there. The file is still active.

Sorry for any inconvenience...I should have checked that before sending. My bad, completely.

• 2 weeks later...