CONTEST: 100th Grey Cup game

calgary 80

aloc, Noj already has Calgary and 80. Do you want to make it the next highest available?

aloc, if I don't hear from you before the deadline, I will assign you Calgary and 85, OK?

The bar across the street doesn't open until 7:00 pm tomorrow. Who ever heard of such a thing? They said they would let me watch the game on the NBC Sports channel, so I guess I will listen to the radio broadcast on the internet, and then go over during halftime to watch the second half.

Final score: Toronto Argonauts 35....Calgary Stampeders 22

So the tie breaker is 57 points, and that means that our winner is soulstation1!

Congratulations ss1! You have your choice. I will as promised send you the Mosaic gift certificate. But last year (or the year before) I found a prize that would suit you even more, and if you prefer I will give you that. It's your choice, but I won't tell you what your options are!

My condolences to John Tapscott, who for much of the fourth quarter looked like he would win the contest, until Calgary scored a meaningless touchdown at the end.

Thanks for playing everyone!

ss1, PM me your address and your choice of either the Mosaic gift certificate or the surprise just for you.

Final score: Toronto Argonauts 35....Calgary Stampeders 22

So the tie breaker is 57 points, and that means that our winner is soulstation1!

Congratulations ss1! You have your choice. I will as promised send you the Mosaic gift certificate. But last year (or the year before) I found a prize that would suit you even more, and if you prefer I will give you that. It's your choice, but I won't tell you what your options are!

My condolences to John Tapscott, who for much of the fourth quarter looked like he would win the contest, until Calgary scored a meaningless touchdown at the end.

Thanks for playing everyone!

ss1, PM me your address and your choice of either the Mosaic gift certificate or the surprise just for you.

Glad my team won, but Calgary played a bad game. Looked unprepared. Had no plan to deal with the crowd noise. This game, I'm afraid, was not a good advertisement for the CFL.