Amazon widget

Jim Alfredson

Question for those who cannot see the sidebar: Can you see the ad at the bottom of the index page?

I can see the sidebar and the ads at the bottom when Adblock is turned off on both Firefox 17 and IE 9.

By the way, I ran a virus and adware/spyware scan and everything's fine here.

Edited by J.A.W.

I just figured something out. For those of you who cannot see the sidebar, if you hover your mouse around the upper right corner of the big blue "About organissimo" header, you should see a faint, grayed out arrow button which will appear black when you hover over it. Click it and the sidebar should appear.

I added a red circle to the area in question on Sangry's photo:

forum.jpg

I just figured something out. For those of you who cannot see the sidebar, if you hover your mouse around the upper right corner of the big blue "About organissimo" header, you should see a faint, grayed out arrow button which will appear black when you hover over it. Click it and the sidebar should appear.

I added a red circle to the area in question on Sangry's photo:

forum.jpg

YEs I CAN Haz SideBrar AND Bottom Adz toO!!! NOwwW@~~~~~~~~~

UEAHSSES!!!!

Seriously, that gets it. Thanks Jim!

That's the thing about Amazon, you can buy damn near ANYTHING from them, not just music. I plan on using this widget as my portal for anything-everything Amazon related from now on. Garment bags, tablet sylyi, stretchable belts, blender gaskets, hey, O-Board get a piece of it all now.

Edited by JSngry

• 2 weeks later...

Just trying the widget now, but it only takes me to Amazon.com. Can't believe if I transfer over to Amazon UK it's going to do anything for you, JIm. But I'll do that, just in case.

MG

Pretty certain it doesn't. Using the widget winds me up with the item I'd searched for in my basket, Transferring to UK, nowt in basket.

Just trying the widget now, but it only takes me to Amazon.com. Can't believe if I transfer over to Amazon UK it's going to do anything for you, JIm. But I'll do that, just in case.

MG

Pretty certain it doesn't. Using the widget winds me up with the item I'd searched for in my basket, Transferring to UK, nowt in basket.

Yep, the widget takes you to Amazon.com, but when you click on "United Kingdom" almost at the bottom of the page, just under the Amazon logo, you will be transferred to Amazon U.K. and you can start buying there; it might get Jim a commission.

When you put things in your cart on Amazon.com, they will not show up in your Amazon U.K. basket; all Amazons are autonomous in that respect, widget or no widget.

Edited by J.A.W.

• 3 weeks later...