BFT 106 sign-up thread

Big Al

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and a Festive Festivus! It's time to sign up for the latest round in the series of World's Easiest Blindfold Tests! I'll be handling all the downloads & CD shipments, so Jeff can enjoy the holidays! And since you won't have to wade through my usual clueless guesses this month, this gives YOU a break from the monotony. This, of course, assumes that I won't forget my own BFT selections and then I'll have to start ranting & shouting at myself for the horrible choices in music!!!

I mean, there may even be squawking on here for all I know!

Signed up so far:

Bright Moments - DL

felser - DL

JSngry - DL

The Magnificent Goldberg - DL

Hot Ptah - CD

jeffcrom - DL

Hardbopjazz - DL

Thom Keith - DL

webbcity - DL

Jim R - DL

mikeweil - DL

Edited by Big Al

This, of course, assumes that I won't forget my own BFT selections and then I'll have to start ranting & shouting at myself for the horrible choices in music!!!

I did that in 2010 - went to the USA and forgot to take the piece of paper on which I'd written everything down. Chris A was hospitable enough to let me stick my iPod into his computer, so I could write it out again. I felt so stoopid!

A download for me please, Al.

MG

• 2 weeks later...