my son is married now.

JSngry

All are doing well, thanks. The "band" was me playing solo saxophone on "You Are So Beautiful" for son and mom to dance to. It's the song we both sung to him when he was an infant.

Everybody had a good time, they're a wonderful couple and I didn't feel at all old until the last of the running around, setting up, terain down, and bringing homw was over. Then my back started aching like it had never ached before. WHOA!

Grandkids, not right away...nobody's ready for that just yet!

Onward!

All are doing well, thanks. The "band" was me playing solo saxophone on "You Are So Beautiful" for son and mom to dance to. It's the song we both sung to him when he was an infant.

Everybody had a good time, they're a wonderful couple and I didn't feel at all old until the last of the running around, setting up, terain down, and bringing homw was over. Then my back started aching like it had never ached before. WHOA!

Grandkids, not right away...nobody's ready for that just yet!

Onward!

Sounds like a wonderful event. All the best to the whole family.

Personally I feel older 'cause your son is married. I want you to feel much older.

Congrats, you're well on your way to old bag-dom! To me, that's one of those milestones that signifies old bag. In my own life, now I hafta watch what I eat, when and how much due to gallstones, my left knee alerts me to upcoming weather events and reading the fine print requires my son sometimes! Congrats to you and your son, may he be happy and have a rewarding life as a married man

That's why he got to be Roger Miller. :g

Seriously, I'm tired of worrying, don't have anything to worry about right now, so I'm starting to worry about stuff that might happen, but just as easily might not.

I've stopped smoking, drinking, drugs, and am now trying to eat less.Music was just a projection of the worries, not a relief from them or an alternative to them. I got god, which might well be the only thing that keeps be going straight ahead every day. god, and the love of and for family. But I can't still stop worrying.

I guess this is how it goes, eh? You stop worrying about 'em when you die, and not a moment before. Blessing/curse.

I'll take it. Gladly.