• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Father's Day Promotion
  • Free Shipping In The U.S. For Orders Over $50
  • For international orders our shipping rates have been reduced by more than 50%.
  • For Canadian shipments orders up to $200 the shipping charge is only $5 and any size order over $200 is only $10.

It was tempting to go for the Carter/Bradford Select, but I know I won't listen to it enough.

Instead, I ordered the Bud Freeman Chicago/Austin HS single and the new live Louis Armstrong box. (I also cleaned up my addresses with them. I had 3 or 4 old addresses on file!)

Ellington Small Groups on its way here. Hope it's OK. :)

That's an awesome set!

It was tempting to go for the Carter/Bradford Select, but I know I won't listen to it enough.

Instead, I ordered the Bud Freeman Chicago/Austin HS single and the new live Louis Armstrong box. (I also cleaned up my addresses with them. I had 3 or 4 old addresses on file!)

Great choices. The Armstrong really delivers.

Yes, indeed! Thanks for pointing this out. I won the Cecil Taylor, Sam Rivers, Don Cherry, and Chet Baker Studio auctions....and snapped up a second-chance auction on a Bud Powell set. The CD sets are not so dear, but the LP sets seem hard to find at reasonable prices.

Carter/Bradford is gone. Only 4 Selects left!

oh, WOW! I didn't realize that they were disappearing!

It was a nice idea, but I guess the concept didn't work out for some reason.

I should probably pick up the Sam Rivers while it's still available.

• 4 weeks later...

bluenotesound has 16 sets up on Ebay, ends in 10 hours.  Looks like some titles that didn't sell the last few times around.  http://www.ebay.com/sch/bluenotesound/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

And some interesting photos. Each one that "dates back to the early '60s and was made for designer Reid Miles for possible album art use."

My first musical nightmare since Greece's banking collapse starts. The Greek credit cards are blocked by our banking system for purchases abroad. However some cards may escape. So I tried to place my Mosaic order for the Sam Rivers Select. Cross your fingers...