Whole batch of Mosaic Selects and Singles running low

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Glad I already got the Quincy, Woody, and Ellington Small Group sets, as there are no funds left right now due to unforeseen circumstances. Sound on all is excellent. Hopefully finances will recover before anything else runs low that I still have on the wish list ...

I'm not sure if I will regret not getting the Oliver Nelson set  - but I have some of it and didn't like "Sound Pieces" very much - guess I like him more as a tenor soloist than arranger. 

• 4 weeks later...

The following Mosaic box set is running low. On content that is! Some eBay clown is selling an EMPTY Woody Shaw Muse box for $100! No CDs, no book. Just a piece of cardboard. Asshole profiteer (cdsundays from Ottawa Canada). 

http://www.ebay.nl/itm/THE-COMPLETE-WOODY-SHAW-MUSE-SESSIONS-MOSAIC-BOX-SET-EMPTY-BOX-ONLY-NO-DISCS-/221942270623?hash=item33acca4a9f:g:w24AAOSwNSxUyp1H

Edited by erwbol

6 minutes ago, erwbol said:

The following Mosaic box set is running low. On content that is! Some eBay clown is selling an EMPTY Woody Shaw Muse box for $100! No CDs, no book. Just a piece of cardboard. Asshole profiteer (cdsundays from Ottawa Canada). 

http://www.ebay.nl/itm/THE-COMPLETE-WOODY-SHAW-MUSE-SESSIONS-MOSAIC-BOX-SET-EMPTY-BOX-ONLY-NO-DISCS-/221942270623?hash=item33acca4a9f:g:w24AAOSwNSxUyp1H

has probably valuable fingerprints on it ;) ....

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, mikeweil said:

Seems to me the Lee Wiley Single CD is new to the Last Chance list - can anybody comment on this disc? Have trouble playing the samples - my notebook's sound card seems to be defective ...

It's great.    Though I haven't actually heard this issue I do have this:  Product Detailswhich I think contains everything on the Mosaic except two cuts. Whenever I play this friends, many of whom aren't jazz fans, comment on how good it is.  

Edited by medjuck

• 2 weeks later...