• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

2 hours ago, Justin V said:

I didn't even realize that the Hawkins set was on lost chance.  His Keynote box would make it to the desert island with me, so I'm sure that I would've really appreciated the Mosaic.  :(

That Keystone Box price is pretty cheap.  What is the sound like?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
22 hours ago, sidewinder said:

The Monk 'It Club' vinyl 3LP set seems to have been resurrected in 'Last Chance' !

Thanks for the heads up on this. I thought I was going to be okay with letting this one go when it was initially released, since I've generally been happy with the late-90's CD reissue. However, ever since this set went OOP, I've regretted missing out on it...and have been actively looking for one on the second-hand market for a decent price. Happy that I'm now able to pick up one direct from the source. Won't make the mistake of missing out on this one again!

Aaaaaand...just ordered. :)

Thanks again!!!

2 hours ago, street singer said:

Thanks for the heads up on this. I thought I was going to be okay with letting this one go when it was initially released, since I've generally been happy with the late-90's CD reissue. However, ever since this set went OOP, I've regretted missing out on it...and have been actively looking for one on the second-hand market for a decent price. Happy that I'm now able to pick up one direct from the source. Won't make the mistake of missing out on this one again!

Aaaaaand...just ordered. :)

Thanks again!!!

Excellent - glad to hear it. A fine vinyl box set.