BLINDFOLD TEST #7 sign up sheet

:tup

As BFT # 6 is well under way I am just taking the charge to allow enough time for all participants to hit me up for #7. My e-mail is a new one and I'm going to give it a shot for this test as a start: please use e-mail function

I will probably go ahead and burn all and mail the stateside discs myself unless Texas has an out cropping of more than half a dozen members. I do welcome some distribution from across the sea ... I know that there are a few in the Black Forest that might help snuffle out the post girls, and the UK as well. Any offers tendered - I will count on the advice of the experienced for any tips.

As for the disc, a solo, I can only ask that you listen to it as you would a complete piece, start to finish. I know that I have a habit of occasionally skipping around in between cuts (possibly my short attention span lisdexic thing) when digging into a BFT but I've selected a whole bunch that are, for the most part, hardly longer than a few minutes each. I hope it works for yall.

Please e-mail me so that I may put you into the address pool!

Thanks,

Vint

Sign Up as Confirmed w/ address (I have the following on the mailing list via e-mail):

tjobbe

couw

mikeweil

king ubu

rockefeller center

deus62

tom storer

eke bbb

marcoliv

fent99

nate dorward

chris

joe christmas

noj

jimr

catesta

jim dye

big al

jsngry

dan gould

evan

randyhersom

conn 500

upright bill

chuckyd4

peter johnson

billyboy

john b

stefan wood

relyes

brad

dimitry

rdk

.:.impossible

tom in ri

aftab

sax__vag

euro bold sent and domestics to go out on friday the 13th!

Edited by Man with the Golden Arm

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just an update-

I now have 28 on the list so far and from the looks of it BFT #6 will be "officially" answered by the first of next week.

I will try my best to get the European mailings out by then and follow up with the stateside distribution. I know there is much discussion after the facts have been revealed, as there already has been much great reception for Randy's discs, so hopefully a week's lag won't be to long. Any comments welcome.