BLINDFOLD TEST #7 sign up sheet

As mailing of the discs or disks nears please look to the initial post here and see if you are included. Just to double check me, any names I have listed above have sent me an e-mail with their address. If you are not on that list please do forward an e-mail as I may have overlooked something or missed the e-mail, okeedokey. ;)

Thanks!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

32 on the docket. European and UK out today. Almost all the usual suspects. Still time for more...

I'll be sending out the domestics at the end of the week as I know that most of you will be so swarmed with Valentines :wub: that it will take some time to get back to business.

Cool, looking forward to your disc! Hope you included some part of the soundtrack of the great film you call yourself after! ;)

ubu

ubu...nothing from that one. but... B)

the euros in the alpine region will be having them sent off by "tjobbe". he will be distributing to germany, austria and switzerland. all others will be receiving a single mailing from here.

i will delay the start-up till just after all disks have been received on both sides.

Hope I'm not talking to myself here but...

I have sent off all international test discs. Some Euro participants have already received their single sets that I mailed from here a couple days after the multi disk package was sent to Germany. Still waiting for confirmation of that delivery before start up for discussion. I will be sending all US tomorrow starting with a shotgun to the west coast first.

I hope all are OK with the delay, if it is one. I actually expected the previous BFT to catch a bit more wind.

I think Randy's discussion petered out because in the end all items were identified in the first round, so I guess the delay is unavoidable and not a problem anyway.

I would suggest shipping US discs at the same time, I don't think there's been a need to do separate waves.

Thanks tjobbe! most of those will be here within two days I think. The first of the US disks should be arriving at the same time I think.

Dan, I noticed it took up to a WEEK for disks to reach the other US shore. I'd say: Get them all out ASAP now Vint!

Cool, more free tunes, more fun discussion and guessing! I'm looking forward to it.

Hey, i am new here, i hope my name doesn't offend anyone, talked to b3 about it, i can change it if it bothers people.

Well, it is a little startling to see such a name but I guess we can get used to it.

Since there's been great confusion regarding the gender of board member Bev, dare I ask?

Hey, i am new here, i hope my name doesn't offend anyone, talked to b3 about it, i can change it if it bothers people.

B-3er agreed?

DEEP must have desensitized the poor fellow. :eye:

Do I object to your name? Kinda. It's just a stupid name. I'm not necessarily offended by the sleezy connotation, but I guess I don't understand the point behind it. I just think it's dumb.

Why not make a poll and put it up for a vote? ;)

Whoah. What's up with the alias??????

I don't object to it because it is obscene or anything. Like conn 500, I think it's just plain stupid. Don't know if you're trying for the Howard Stern in your face shock alias sort of thing but you really missed the boat on this one. I'd change it just so other posters don't think you're a jerk, unless of course you're trying to make the point that you are a jerk.

In the meanwhile. I think I'm thinking of changing my alias to "nipple chips" or "butthole trumpeter" Is a poll in order?

Edited by Ed Swinnich