random thoughts

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks. I think I can house my music collection. My collection of instruments. . . maybe, hopefully.

I'm moving to Bay Village, Ohio, about .75 miles from my parents' house. It's time to be there to help them and spend time wtih them. 32 years in Austin are ending soon.

I was born in Ashtabula Ohio

Cool! I was born in Canton, my parents were born and raised in Louisville. My father was the minister of the "church on the town square" in Burton, Ohio for 28 years.

I'm moving to Bay Village, Ohio, about .75 miles from my parents' house. It's time to be there to help them and spend time wtih them. 32 years in Austin are ending soon.

Actually I misspoke, I'm going to be just across the border from Bay Village, in Westlake, Ohio.

If my life really changed in a direction that I would love it too. . . I wouldn't need to hang on the internet and the thread wouldn't be updated. :)

I'm actually not ending up where I started, I never lived in Ohio after week three of my life til I was seventeen. . . and then it was about fifty minutes from where I'm now headed, in Burton, Ohio, Geauga County.

Edited by jazzbo