My New Book Was Published Today!

New Yorkers:

Please join me to celebrate the publication of Lift Your Right Arm, my first new collection of short fiction in 25 years. The event will be held at The Bowery Poetry Club at Duane Park on Sunday, March 17, from 6-8PM. Admission is free and there will be a full bar (not free). I’ll be reading from the book and other recent work starting at about 6:30; the reading will run about 45 minutes and will feature guest appearances from Holly Anderson and Peter Wortsman. After that there’ll be plenty of time to purchase books, get them signed, and drink some more.

Bowery Poetry Club at Duane Park, 308 Bowery (Between Houston and Bleecker) [F to 2nd Ave., 6 to Bleecker, or any train that will take you to Broadway-Lafayette]

Thanks, everyone. I'm really happy that my publisher and I found each other. I think I'll do better with this from a small and very hands-on publisher than getting lost in the list of a bigger house that would probably have no idea how to market the thing. I have readings coming up in other cities:

http://liftyourrightarm.wordpress.com/events-and-readings/