Mark all forums read.

Scott Dolan

I'm sure someone will post a "duh" answer, because I know I'm simply missing what is right in front of my face.

But, on the mobile version of this site the menu navigation has a "mark all read" option. On the full version of this site I can't find the same feature.

Can somebody tell me how this is done, and make me feel like a complete idiot?

Look again, it's at the very bottom on every page including the main page, at the left-hand: "Mark community read", between "Change theme" and "Help". Just scroll down until you can't go any further. If you still don't see it, I can't help you...

Because when I get on here first thing in the morning there are usually 30+ threads active. Most of which do not interest me, but even if they did I wouldn't have time to read through them all. So, I like to read the ones I'm interested in and mark the rest of them read so that when I check for new content later in the day all those old threads don't come up in the search.

It's just a streamlining process.

Because when I get on here first thing in the morning there are usually 30+ threads active. Most of which do not interest me, but even if they did I wouldn't have time to read through them all. So, I like to read the ones I'm interested in and mark the rest of them read so that when I check for new content later in the day all those old threads don't come up in the search.

It's just a streamlining process.

Oh, I see. I get thirty or so when I go on first, but I read most threads. I guess you ain't interested in album sleeves with pics of animals etc :)

MG

Not enough time to click on no more than at the very most 22 main forum headings to see what's new therein and then proceed accordingly?

What, are you one of those Highly Effective People, and this is one of your habits?

Try this, then - subscribe to a thread and get an email notification whenever somebody posts to it. Then you can waste time on email to keep from wasting time on the board.

Life is not complicated unless you expect it to be simple.

JK, LOL, inset smiley here, etc..