NFL 2013

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Browns have already thrown in the towel for the season and @ the same time pretty much washing their hands of the Holmgren era.

They traded Trent Richardson for the Colts' 2014 #1 and named their 3rd QB as the starter for this week. They will most likely end up with 2 top 10 picks in next year's draft....putting them in position to replace the other terrible pick form 2012. As in, Weeden.

Not sure what the Colts are thinking in giving up a potential high pick for an injury plagued RB who averages 3.5 per carry.

The Browns now only have two RB's on the roster. One of whom has never played a single down in his two years in the NFL.

P.S. Somewhere, Jim Brown is laughing.

Edited in:

Browns will have 7 picks in next year's first 4 rounds.

Edited by Blue Train

Niners are just stinking up the league right now.

What miserable performance last week vs. Seattle and today vs. Indianapolis.

Against Seattle in Seattle is understandable. Against Indy, not so much. But hey, it's a good thing they got rid of Alex Smith, right?

The Colts also have the better QB and Smith is not only having a better season than Colin Kaepernick....he's 3-0 with the Chiefs

Last year Kaepernick and the read option were unknown....the later helped both Kapernick and RGIII.

The Seahawks and Chiefs also have better defenses (the Seakhaws are #1 defensively) than the Niners this year....and that was before Aldon Smith being out an indefinite time period....

Edited by Blue Train

Against Seattle in Seattle is understandable. Against Indy, not so much. But hey, it's a good thing they got rid of Alex Smith, right?

You bet.

Alex Smith is a statue in the pocket and panics on 3rd and long. He had eight years to prove himself and got benched in favor of Kaepernick who actually has an arm and can run and shoot. Niners' biggest problem is tackling and piss poor play calling. OC Greg Roman is an idiot.

Smith's Chiefs have beaten two tomato cans and one pretender [Dallas]. Let's see what he can do against the likes of the Colts or Broncos. Besides, it's a three game season. The Niners went 11-5 last year [even after three straight losses with Smith at the helm] and went to the Super Bowl.

The refs lost that game for the Niners with that dumbass non-call on some obvious holding in the end zone.

Kaepernick is legit.

Edited by GoodSpeak

While I find your recent passive aggressive thing of pretending you're not responding to me....while all the while they're meant for me to be funny....and while I realize you're the Ultimate of Homers....many parts of this post really makes no sense, or are just completely wrong based on actual facts that can't be changed.

You bet.

Alex Smith is a statue in the pocket and panics on 3rd and long. He had eight years to prove himself and got benched in favor of Kaepernick who actually has an arm and can run and shoot. Niners' biggest problem is tackling and piss poor play calling. OC Greg Roman is an idiot.

Smith's Chiefs have beaten two tomato cans and one pretender [Dallas]. Let's see what he can do against the likes of the Colts or Broncos. Besides, it's a three game season. The Niners went 11-5 last year [even after three straight losses with Smith at the helm] and went to the Super Bowl.

The refs lost that game for the Niners with that dumbass non-call on some obvious holding in the end zone.

Kaepernick is legit.

Edited by Blue Train

While I find your recent passive aggressive thing of pretending you're not responding to me....while all the while they're meant for me to be funny....and while I realize you're the Ultimate of Homers....many parts of this post really makes no sense, or are just completely wrong based on actual facts that can't be changed.

Wow. That's the most deluded, egotistical thing I've seen in quite a while.

You bet.

Kaepernick is legit.

I picture Darth Vader on this Blue Train post for some reason.....