NFL 2013

For the love of OJ Simpson

Can't these two put the other on their ignore list

These guys are not suppose to have public battles on the forum...

Only one person is going out of his way to make it a public battle. I asked for one very simple thing to be done.

For the love of OJ Simpson

Can't these two put the other on their ignore list

These guys are not suppose to have public battles on the forum...

They WANT these dust-ups they NEED these dust-ups :g

Hey, now....I have more important things to do like monopolizing this BB!

Drevil_million_dollars.jpg

Edited by Blue Train

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's such a big deal pm the moderators about it.....

I have each and every time....and each and every time they deleted it, but @ some point enough is enough.

Just think how warped that instead of just doing something so simple....he could have insulted me to high heaven as he has done many times and I wouldn't have cared. That the moderators took care of.

There is a principal of the matter to this.

Edited by Blue Train

Not that it really matters

Look at how how many times BT follows a GS post in this thread and the MLB thread.......

That's because

1. He almost never posts anywhere else without the political forum. For the life of me, I am not really even sure he listens to Jazz.

2. We're also the only two that post most about sports. Him like his life depends on it, and me it's a damn game in the end. I have mocked the Jets and the Rex Ryan circus.. How many times have I called Mr. April, Mr. April? Don't even get me started on the Knicks and James Dolan!

3. You have heard about the whole subscribing to a thread thing....and notifications? Kind of how I knew about your post. ;)

4. As in, I do that with every thread I post in.

5. If you actually checked.....you will find most of my posts don't have a single thing to do with him.

6. And I guess you missed all the times he's followed one of my posts?

Edited by Blue Train

To all the Alex Smith fans:

Who have the Chiefs played?

Who has anyone played? Seriously, who looks like the class of the NFL right now? I suppose Denver looks like the best in the league, but they certainly aren't a great team, and of course, are one bad sack away from mediocrity. The whole league looks like a bunch of bums to me.

Who has anyone played? Seriously, who looks like the class of the NFL right now? I suppose Denver looks like the best in the league, but they certainly aren't a great team, and of course, are one bad sack away from mediocrity. The whole league looks like a bunch of bums to me.

Yeah, like I said a few days ago....I don't recall a season with just so many bad teams....and many of them in position to make the playoffs.

Yeah, like I said a few days ago....I don't recall a season with just so many bad teams....and many of them in position to make the playoffs.

I don't think it's the # of bad teams....there are usually a bunch, but they don't get much fanfare.

This season is just crazy regarding bad teams that were considered playoff locks, Houston, Atlanta, Giants [maybe not playoff lock, but certainly not all those losses to open the season], Washington....others probably missed.

Although KC may not have played great teams, they are 9-1. That, in and of itself, is impressive. Much better than 2-14.

Yeah, I watched last night's game. Cam is becoming a good QB and in certain respects reminds me of Randall Cunningham.

Pats probably got screwed at the end with that no pass interference call. That call was right but holding could have been called, giving them one more play.

Although KC may not have played great teams, they are 9-1. That, in and of itself, is impressive. Much better than 2-14.

Yeah, I watched last night's game. Cam is becoming a good QB and in certain respects reminds me of Randall Cunningham.

Pats probably got screwed at the end with that no pass interference call. That call was right but holding could have been called, giving them one more play.

I watched a replay of the call. It was the right call and holding couldn't have been called @ that point because Brady had thrown the ball.

"If the quarterback or the receiver of the snap demonstrates no further intention to pass the ball (i.e., hands off or pitches the ball to another player, throws a forward or backward pass, loses possession of the ball by a muff that touches the ground or a fumble, or if he is tackled) the restrictions on the defensive team prohibiting illegal contact, an illegal cut block, or defensive holding against an offensive receiver will end."

You know Raiders' fans once again are smiling.

Edited by Blue Train

• 2 weeks later...