NFL 2013

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I will always laugh in the face of Jerry, but...the Cowboys tonight looked more mentally crisp from start to finish than I've seen them all year, and if it was anybody else but Jerry getting ready to crow, I'd be full-on underdog-rooting for these guys at/by this point. They looked ready, disciplined, and on point (YES! The Dallas Cowboys!). The game could have been theirs, high drama, mass release, over the hump, and ok, it's about time you guys stepped up and did this.

But....sorry, Jerry, you suck, and although I'd not prioritize to say that you are a pox on all of life, you are a pox on the Dallas Cowboys. Your mojo is fucked up, your vibe is evil, and at heart, you love to lose because then you get to spend more to show how much you care more, and it's always gonna have to be you who rescues, because your dick can only get hard when it's fucking itself, so...some of us done seen through that game for quite a while now, and so it shall always be as long as you are there.

Which is too bad for the players, because even crazy ass Dez Bryant ended up this season looking like some life lessons had been learned. I'm becomi9ng a Tony romo fan in spite of it all, and JAson Garret as Head UnderRatDog is working for me (starting to...). But ultimately no good, Jerry, because you are a cancer on the Dallas Cowboys. A terminal fucking cancer, all up in all of that shit.

And that's the crux of the problem. Jerry will never have a good HC ever again, because the good ones won't put up with his bullshit. I'm still shocked to this day that Parcells coached a single game for him, but wasn't surprised at how short-lived his tenure was.

Jerry Jones loves one thing, and one thing only: Jerry Jones. And if you don't also love Jerry Jones you are disposable. He has taken over the role of the neo Al Davis quite competently. And that's a shame. He builds a billion dollar monument to himself and puts the most infuriatingly incompetent team on the field to fill the stands.

The cat simply makes no sense.

Well, even with that historically awful defense they've been in pretty much every game they've played until Romo threw a last minute INT. So, if Orton can avoid that, then why not, right?

He didn't avoid it!!

I know. How pathetic was that?

Look, just be glad you aren't a Redskins fan. I am about to throw in the towel after this awful season. Tired of my team being the butt of the NFL, with a clueless owner, and a terrible coaching staff. They destroyed a promising team, and they are back in the cellar with a top draft choice going to another team.

Edited by Stefan Wood