NFL 2013

from the gospel according to twitter--------------
Kevin Armstrong ‏@KevinGArmstrong 9m
State police officer just came back to cruiser to get German shepherd to search inside Aaron Hernandez's house. Dog is barking loudly.
Details

Kevin Armstrong ‏@KevinGArmstrong 12m
State police now leash second, larger dog and enter through back of house.
---------------
Kevin Armstrong ‏@KevinGArmstrong 23h
Aaron Hernandez wore a wool cap with the Muscle Milk logo on it yesterday. Today the company terminated their relationship with him.
Edited by alocispepraluger102

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're also going to have to take a $7.4 million hit against their 2014 cap. There really really should be something in the next CBA that prevents that from happening in a situation like this. You would think the NFLPA would agree since it means less money for anyone else.

P.S. If you believe the "rumors" it's going to be more than obstructing justice.

Edited by Blue Train

The Times summary of the evidence.

in the early morning hours of June 17, Mr. Hernandez and two friends rolled up to Mr. Lloyd’s home, this time in a rented silver Nissan Altima.

At 2:29 a.m., according to prosecutors, Mr. Hernandez texted Mr. Lloyd, saying, “We’re here.”

As Mr. Lloyd left the house, his sister casually glanced out the window at the Altima. But this was not a prelude to another visit to an after-hours nightclub. Mr. Hernandez, prosecutors say, was angry with some of the people Mr. Lloyd had talked with at the club Friday night. Irritated, he talked about how he could no longer trust Mr. Lloyd.

Roughly 40 minutes later, apparently worried about Mr. Hernandez’s intentions, Mr. Lloyd texted his sister from the Altima.

“Did you see who I was with?” he asked. There was a pause of a few minutes; his sister’s phone had lost its charge.

“Who?” she finally replied.

“NFL,” Mr. Lloyd texted back, then added, “Just so you know.”

Odin Lloyd was not referring to his childhood dream. He was identifying the big-time football star he had once gravitated toward but now feared.

Mr. Lloyd’s text was sent at 3:22 a.m. Prosecutors said surveillance video from businesses in the industrial park where Lloyd’s bullet-riddled body was found showed the Altima heading for a undeveloped section of the industrial park at 3:25 a.m. Shortly after, night shift workers in the park heard multiple gunshots.

At 3:27, the Altima was visible again leaving the secluded area. Two minutes later, prosecutors said, Mr. Hernandez was seen parking the Altima in his driveway less than a mile away and stepping out of the vehicle, pistol in hand.

Mr. Hernandez has pleaded not guilty to all charges. His lawyers Thursday said they looked forward to testing the quality of the prosecution’s evidence, which they described as a “theory.”

Yeah, its just a 'theory' he killed this guy. :rolleyes:

Probably not a particularly popular belief around here but IMHO, what sucks is that this POS psycho Gator can't get the death penalty for orchestrating the cold-blooded execution of a "friend".

Edited by Dan Gould

Of course he is innocent until proven guilty. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

But given the evidence the prosecution has does anyone doubt his guilt? Do you?

I was once convicted of a crime I didn't commit. I was only 13 years old. Shit scarred me for life.

So yes, I militantly insist everyone has their day in court. No exceptions.

And you're fucking problem is that no one is denying his day in court. Ted R summarized it very nicely.

So, were you charged as an adult? Did you end up in juvie hall? Congratulations for adhering to the straight and narrow ever since.

Right, I'm the one posting the eye rolls, and I'm the one with a fucking problem. Sorry, I'm a little too wise to the game to simply convict somebody due to media reports.

I served several years in juvenile hall, and then juvenile prison. I also turned 18 in an adult state prison.

Edited by Scott Dolan