are you inhaling pesticide with your pot???

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You seem to be taking it in stride...

Well, I don't see much of a choice. I never understood that "brave battle against cancer" thing; I mean, what choice do you have but to battle it? Anyway, it's one of those cancers that isn't curable at this point, so it's not like I'm going to survive it. On the other hand, now that I'm getting treatment, it's not like it's going to kill me any time soon either. I asked my doctor last October if I was being too optimistic to buy Christmas cars and he laughed and said to go ahead and buy a new car if I didn't mind making all the payments. Of course, he didn't explain how to pay for a new car with the medical bills pouring in... :lol:

Plus, to get back on topic, I'm now legal... ;)

Edited by Jazzmoose

Of course, he didn't explain how to pay for a new car with the medical bills pouring in... :lol:

Doctor totes the note, bills insurance for some kind of service or another, kicks the money back to you so you can pay him for him toting the note, it's all legal, plus you get to not just own and drive the car of your dreams, but to own and drive the car of your dreams while being legally stoned. And getting insurance to pay for ALL of it.

Dude, you can DO this!

Sorry to hear that, hope you are getting healthier, slowly.

I get the "brave battle." If nothing else, cancer patients may have to face a lot of tough decisions and take courage in hand to make them. And it takes courage to agree to these treatments.

You can but marijuana here in the coffee shops, a wide variety and some ready rolled. My only recommendation - unless you want to instantly astrally project and have a Tangerine Dream album to hand - never, ever, smoke the White Widow variety.

I don't assume your intent was to make anyone jealous. But I am jealous.

• 2 years later...

Hang in there, Mark.

I'm here to tell you that there is hope after the worst of it. I'm doing OK and another friend of mine battling this same cancer is better as well.

Attitude is everything, my friend. Keep up the fight. Never give in to it.

Good advice...for a couple of guys I know.  Wish you (pl.) the best!

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks guys.  I haven't been here for a while; kind of gave myself an "internet time out", at least as far as forums go.   So now I guess  you know; if you want to leave a message for me, just put it a pot thread...

By the way, the cancer thing is going fine.  I only have to go in for chemo once a month now, and so far the cancer is pretty beat down and not offering much of a fight.  NOT THAT I'M COMPLAINING!  The oncologist and I ran out of jokes to swap, so I only see him every other month.  All in all, I'm pretty lucky as far as cancer patients go.

Edited by Jazzmoose
addition