are you inhaling pesticide with your pot???

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/24/marijuana-pesticides-contamination_n_3328122.html?utm_hp_ref=san-francisco&ir=San+Francisco&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

"But experts warn that unwelcome chemicals, including pesticides, may be tagging along with the THC and threatening the health of marijuana users.

"There's a pretty considerable amount of contaminated cannabis," said Jeff Raber ofThe Werc Shop, a Pasadena, Calif.-based lab that tests products primarily for California dispensaries."

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can but marijuana here in the coffee shops, a wide variety and some ready rolled. My only recommendation - unless you want to instantly astrally project and have a Tangerine Dream album to hand - never, ever, smoke the White Widow variety.

Back when I lived in East LA County, there was a DJ on KMET named Paraquat Kelly [formally, Machine Gun Kelly].

His name was a parody of the chemical spraying going on down in Mexico at the time [70s].

Legalize it, dammit.

Edited by GoodSpeak

So much is grown indoors where pesticides aren't needed. Just another fear mongering bullshit story from "the man." :eye::eye:

Very little of what you buy on the street is grown indoors. Most of it comes up from Mexico, or from the tropics.

Dude, I live in Oregon. :rlol

With all due respect, who buys marijuana on the street?

Most of what I have seen in the past twenty years living in NC was grown in NC; some of it outdoors, some of it indoors.

I'm sure the shit we smoked in high school came from Mexico. Hell, it was probably grown a decade prior for that matter!

I'm not a habitual smoker, but it is not hard to find freshly harvested semi-local, or local marijuana.

I remember friends of friends making the cross-country trip to Oregon for harvests. They were the most popular kids in town for about three days!