2013 Summer Funddrive

It's that time again.

For our new members from JC (and anyone else who missed this information the first few times around), it costs $1800 a year to keep this place online. Rather than try to raise all that money at once, the forum members agreed on tri-annual fundraisers. Our last one was in November/December of 2012. It's that time again. Actually, it's a bit later because we raised enough the last time to pay for 5 months of hosting instead of four.

So... the goal is $600. Paypal to b3groover at hotmail dot com. If you would like to send a check, make it out to me (Jim Alfredson) and send to:

PO Box 27551
Lansing, MI 48909

Thanks!
----Jim

I'm in too, if only to distinguish myself from the typical self-involved, self-amused and cootie carrying JCers.

Please keep attacking them with messages derived from album cover art. They deserve it.

How quick the hoi polloi are in attempting to disassociate themselves with the great unwashed. ;)

Y'all may have noticed the board was down. Actually my entire server was down because I owed the hosting company $600. Hence the funddrive. So far we've gotten $250. I had to pay the rest of the bill on my own personal credit card, much to the chagrin of my very patient wife in order to get the server turned back on.