Rare video of Lou Bennett-Kenny Clarke,duo

bdamusic

• 5 years later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Questions..:'' Who was the announcer, and what other bands did she introduce.,?.

Answers..:'' I sincerily do not know her name, her home-address, her telephon number..

She was a simply lady-annoncers lake many other we see in Televisions, TV Daily-News..

That has been one the very first Jazz Italian television program in '60's-years dedicated

to the main Jazzmen when they arrived in Italy to play in jazz festivals, or Jazz Clubs..

Ciao fabio .,Roma .-

,, Questions…: '' So she may or may not still be alive, correct.,?.

,, Answer..: '' I sincerily DO-NOT know if..:*she may or may not still be alive…

At this point, I would like to know if ''this'' home-page of ''Organissimo''-Form

is realy dedicated, in its mainly ways.!!, to the real ''JAZZ MUSIC , real JAZZMEN...!!..

Please, dear ''JSngry , if that  Italian-Lady announcer in that TV-show was in her 30's-year

in 1960, so to-day saturday 8* september 2018..:<''she may or may not still be alive..??.-

Ciao fabio .,Roma .,.-

Jazzmen and attractive women used to go together like ham and eggs. This would have been from that time, so I see nothing out of the ordinary. Except for the band, but we know who that is, we apparently don't know who the announcer is/was, or whether she may or may not be alive (seems like an easy question to answer, but what do I know about either JAZZMEN or ANNOUNCERWOMEN)?

I am going of ..NOT.. at all to understand all of these your previous posts/comments based mainly on this Lady-announcer,.!?!,.It seams as ''YOU'' have (plenty,!!) time to waste during your day,. I don 't know if it is possible to ''STOP'' these your ''post/comments'' totally out-side from the music of the Trio.. 

,,Mr. Dan Gould..:''Sorry Fabio, all comments are welcome so long as if they aren't political or religious in nature. So let me add, in the spirit of this discussion, couldn't she be Ruth Lion's long lost sister.,?.-

………………………...

YES, all you(*Mr.Gould) write is totally true,.!!..: No political comments, No religious commnets..-

YES, but all the previous 'post+comments' of Mr. JSngry sound, appears totally ''out-side'' of a normal 'conversactions, comments' referred to real jazz-music, or real Jazz musicians,.!!,.

But ''what kino of'' comments are to ask me the name of the Italian lady announcer..???,.

Sorry, Sorry , Sorry.. dear Mr.Gould, but ''YOU'' have ..added.+.posted.. another ''stupid.+.non-sense'' question about this ..''Ruth Lion 's sister... 

My question..: '' Are you the 'brother' of Mr. JSngry.,?,.

Look, dear Mr.Gould and  Mr.JSngry, my nerves ..WON 'T JUMP..!!.,so please keep on ,on posting.,-

- , -

So you can vouch that she was not American, but you do not care to hazard a guess as to whether she may or may not still be alive?

It seems like Lou Bennett was a magnet for attractive women!

R-3224157-1321201772.jpeg.jpg

As of this writing, I can vouch that Mylène Demongeot is reported as still being alive.

Ball's in your court now.

Oh, btw, the duo cut that opened this thread is outstanding. Kudos to Bret Primack for sharing it with the world!

46 minutes ago, Fabio Baglioni said:

,,Mr. Dan Gould..:''Sorry Fabio, all comments are welcome so long as if they aren't political or religious in nature. So let me add, in the spirit of this discussion, couldn't she be Ruth Lion's long lost sister.,?.-

………………………...

YES, all you(*Mr.Gould) write is totally true,.!!..: No political comments, No religious commnets..-

YES, but all the previous 'post+comments' of Mr. JSngry sound, appears totally ''out-side'' of a normal 'conversactions, comments' referred to real jazz-music, or real Jazz musicians,.!!,.

But ''what kino of'' comments are to ask me the name of the Italian lady announcer..???,.

Sorry, Sorry , Sorry.. dear Mr.Gould, but ''YOU'' have ..added.+.posted.. another ''stupid.+.non-sense'' question about this ..''Ruth Lion 's sister... 

My question..: '' Are you the 'brother' of Mr. JSngry.,?,.

Look, dear Mr.Gould and  Mr.JSngry, my nerves ..WON 'T JUMP..!!.,so please keep on ,on posting.,-

- , -

Sorry Fabio I am just demonstrating how on this forum threads can go in different directions.  We are not remotely limited to "real jazz music" or "real jazz musicians" and certainly not limited to whatever you think is acceptable.

Cheers.

On 8.9.2018 at 2:04 AM, JSngry said:

Who was the announcer, and what other bands did she introduce? :wub: :wub: :wub:

If I didn't know better I might be inclined to assume she was Dalida's twin sister. :D

GEOgraphically speaking that puts things quite a bit closer but BIOgraphically unfortunately it is quite improbable (in-depth genealogical reasearch pending ) because there is no evidence that Dalida had a twin sister. ;)

Who was the announcer, and what other bands did she introduce? :wub: :wub: :wub:

……………………………………..

Big Beat Steve..:'' If I didn't know better I might be inclined to assume she was Dalida's twin sister..

The lady Dalidà ,was an Italian pop-singer form the late 60's.+70's..years,.!!,. So, no-twin , and no-sister of the ''first-original''!! lady announcer of the Trio of Lou Bennett.+.Kenny Clarke.+.Jimmy Gourley,cht..-

2*) Look, dear Mr.Gould and  Mr.JSngry, and now the 'therd' brother from Germany Mr.B.B.Steve.. my nerves ..WON 'T JUMPS..!!.,so please  keep on ,on again posting.,-

46 minutes ago, JSngry said:

And although I am adopted and cannot confirm this with one hundreds per cent accuracy, I feel comfortable in saying that Dan is not my brother, at least not in a genetic sense. Perhaps Fabio has the research to confirm or refute that? Please share!

Well brother from another mother cause my Mom ain't that hip. 

Actually , having been born in 1933 or 1936 (depending on which sources you believe) and having had chart successes from 1957 onwards Dalida does seem to have been a contemporary of the announcer and there was some similarity. But of course, given that there was no twin, it Is just a matter of visual similarity, nothing else. ;)
But somehow I can see JSngry's crush on the announcer.  ;)

Edited by Big Beat Steve

To-day is Sunday 9*september, here in Roma, the Time O' Clock is,..:18,05..afternoon,.!!. We all have the reast of the later afternoon, the eavining, then somenthig to 'eat', whatch TV's politial Daily-News..and then later night ''back-again'' in this Forum..

3*) Look, dear Mr.Gould and  Mr.JSngry, and now the 'therd' brother from Germany Mr.B.B.Steve.. my nerves ..WON 'T JUMPS..!!.,so please  keep on ,on again posting.,-

• JSngry locked this topic