Rare video of Lou Bennett-Kenny Clarke,duo

bdamusic

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SideWinder..: '' Am I a ‘brother’ now,.?.,-

NO..!., no dear Mr. Sidewinder, no-'brother at all' of the other previous ''three''...

Well, I have seen the Video of..: Miles Davis group Live in Torino, Italy 1971..

NO , NO , NO..!!., she is another lady-announcer,.!!. Nothing to do with the ''first-original'' lady of the >Trio,. This second lady will announce in other TV-studio jazz programs in Italy, with Maynard Ferguson.,.-

-

6 hours ago, JSngry said:

Why do you think I am worried about your nerves jumpsing? I'm just wondering who that announcer was and if she may or may not still be alive. Your nerves are nobody's business but you own's.

5*) Look, dear Mr.Gould and  Mr.JSngry, and now the 'therd' brother from Germany Mr.B.B.Steve.. my nerves ..WON 'T JUMPS..!!.,so please  keep on ,on again posting.,-
From now on, I know..: '' This has turned into an unusual thread.,. I have already given to ''you''Mr.JSngry the answer of the ''first'' Lady announcer..:'' I do not know her name, her home address, her telephon number, and also I do not know if..: '' she may or may not still be alive…,-

-

2 hours ago, mikeweil said:

So much for some organissimo forum members's rites of passage and the art of derailing a well meant thread. Not every new member is inclined to understand that special humor some cultivate here ...

The above clip just as an indicator that there still might be hope in case sidewinder and Brad should aspire to "brother" status.
Just a wee bit of leg-pulling, Mike, you know ... ;)

The rest of the full lenght TV-session is in my dvd-copy,.!!,. In my 'youTUBE' page(*Fabio Baglioni) I have post/Uploaded ''short''Clips,.  I do not have any permissions, or legal rights for posting the intere full video-sesions,. Then the other reasons that there are too many ''Bites'' involved for the process of copying.. So the use of ''short-Clips'' is the soluction,.!!. Look, dear Mr. Jim Alfredson the intere TV-session is 13''minutes, just the time for the two jazz tunes played,.- Ciao fabio .,.-

-

7 hours ago, JSngry said:

Where do you find all these videos?

Good..!! a normal question from Mr. JSngry,. Like all the Jazz-fans in this World, I started to buy and collect vinyles-L.P's.., then from the 1984, started here in Italy to be seen  the first VHS,cassettes of..: Jazz-Kay,. Then again inside the jazz-magazine..: ''Down-Beat'' someone(*U.S.,trader/Collectionists) have sent me pages and pages of Live jazz-concerts ''home-video''Taped  from Televisions-Chanals..At first all my 'main' interest were to get and collect Videos with the Main Jazz Drummers concerts,.!!..:Max Roach ,Blakey ,Elvin Jones ,Roy Haynes ,Buddy Rich ,Louie Bellson..and many+many others,.!!. Then it went the DVD's+CD's ..era.. and I started to buy and get ..dvd+cd.. concerts,. Well, I don 't know if ..here.. in the Organissimo Forum there are 'jazz/fans' mainly interested to get, trade, exchanges, sell, buy  Live jazz concerts,.!!,. I can send by E-mail+message my Videos-pages concerts, and share talks, and informactions, oppinions  staying ''far+out-side'' YouTube, or here in Organissimo Forum..just a kind of..: '' person -to-> person '' conversactions.,. Ciao fabio .,.-

-

1 hour ago, Fabio Baglioni said:

Well, I don 't know if ..here.. in the Organissimo Forum there are 'jazz/fans' mainly interested to get, trade, exchanges, sell, buy  Live jazz concerts,.!!,. I can send by E-mail+message my Videos-pages concerts, and share talks, and informactions, oppinions  staying ''far+out-side'' YouTube, or here in Organissimo Forum..just a kind of..: '' person -to-> person '' conversactions.,. Ciao fabio .,.

Are you saying that you are offering your DVDs/etc for sale through the forum here?

'' Are you saying that you are offering your DVDs/etc for sale through the forum here.,?..

………………….

NO .. , NO .. I do not want to trade/exchanges informactions here insede this ''Organissimo page - Forum'' about my video-collections,. I do NOT want to have, or pass trouble with 'Copy Rights, or other Legal permissions.. As you have seen, I only have 'post/uploaded' simply shorts-Clips of few minutes, according to the Home page of..:''YouTube..

-

• JSngry locked this topic