Ex-Organissimo member Christern on PBS last night

And you are simply a troll. I would miss Hans if he stopped posting here. Not you.

More melodrama. It's now my fault that most everyone said basically the same thing about his attacking of Aloc?...and long before I even noticed, or even posted in this thread.

P.S. Just for the record. What he did....is actually what is considered trolling.

Just what was this thread supposed to be about? Just whose posts lead to everything that happened afterwards?

Edited by Blue Train

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And you are simply a troll. I would miss Hans if he stopped posting here. Not you.

More melodrama. It's now my fault that most everyone said basically the same thing about his attacking of Aloc?...and long before I even noticed, or even posted in this thread.

P.S. Just for the record. What he did....is actually what is considered trolling.

Just what was this thread supposed to be about? Just whose posts lead to everything that happened afterwards?

It's honestly time to let it go.

J.A.W., at worst, was guilty of clumsy wording. And he has never shown himself to be a hateful or vindictive person.

Both he and alocis strike me as a nice and thoughtful cats. I invited alocis to join us over at jazztalk, and hope he decides to. Maybe it will help ease some of the tensions here.

Edited by Scott Dolan

Aloc is a good guy. Hans is a good guy. Chris is a good guy. Let's let it go and move on.

I don't know who Hans is, but I agree with this sentiment whole-heartedly.

He's the guy who turned a thread about Chris being in a documentary into a thread about him and Aloc....all the while proclaiming he's innocent of what most everyone thinks he meant, but are now twisting what he meant (wink, wink) to what he didn't mean (wink wink). Ironically, he also proclaimed he was leaving the board....if you're going to do that.....might as well do it in a thread that was meant to be about Chris....but still posts....and apparently doesn't have me on ignore.

The melodrama!

There will be a pop quiz on this.

Agreed, hope Hans sticks around, he is a very valuable contributor to this board.

• 2 weeks later...

Aloc is a good guy. Hans is a good guy. Chris is a good guy. Let's let it go and move on.

I don't know who Hans is, but I agree with this sentiment whole-heartedly.

He's the guy who turned a thread about Chris being in a documentary into a thread about him and Aloc....all the while proclaiming he's innocent of what most everyone thinks he meant, but are now twisting what he meant (wink, wink) to what he didn't mean (wink wink). Ironically, he also proclaimed he was leaving the board....if you're going to do that.....might as well do it in a thread that was meant to be about Chris....but still posts....and apparently doesn't have me on ignore.

The melodrama!

There will be a pop quiz on this.

Amen to that.