Blank black Mosaic type Boxes available?

I am trying to put together an OOP 4 Cd Mosaic set-and can get the CDs -but of course no box.

I have a copy of the booklet. Mosaic has no black boxes available to hold the set...

Also would not have the plastic CD insert holder to hold the discs.

Any idea of where i can get a Blank black box to hold the set?

I was thinking of Goodwill for a old classical LP set and toss the LPs.

Any other ideas?

I am especially wanting the plastic 4 CD (individual jewel case size) insert to hold the CDs in place.

Ideas?

I have a few generic black Mosaic boxes and I might have a few plastic trays to hold the CDs, but I'm not sure about the trays and I have no idea for how many CDs.

Shipping cost would probably be prohibitive, though.

Edited by J.A.W.

I don't think I can help you. I do have a few black boxes, but no plastic trays for 4 single CDs; the ones I have are for 2 single CDs each. Apart from that, shipping would indeed be prohibitive: 18 euros (lowest rate, total weight should not exceed 2 kilograms) or about $25.

Edited by J.A.W.

Eric: I have the jewel cases-I just need the soft plastic Cd holders to put in a box to hold the Mosaic jewel cases.

I have two spare plastic trays - one for 2 Cds (double) & one for three Cds (single)

The two space double one may be of use to you but it's shipping from Australia

Sorry, no 4 singles

Mesfen: Sent you a PM to reply. The set I am putting together is the Shorty Rogers set. I am waiting on the CDs to arrive from a seller. I assume the set comes in individual jewel cases. Does anyone know?

BTW, I have some individual Mosaic discs I have picked up over the years at Amoeba. Board members can send me a PM to let me know what they are looking for-and maybe we can do a trade. I need the last 3 CDs of the JJ Johnson set.

Mesfen: Sent you a PM to reply. The set I am putting together is the Shorty Rogers set. I am waiting on the CDs to arrive from a seller. I assume the set comes in individual jewel cases. Does anyone know?

The Shorty Rogers set does indeed come in 4 regular single-CD jewel cases.