Organissimo Football Pool 2013

vajerzy

This the 5th season for this pool- strictly for fun- no money, no prizes- just something to brag about week-to-week.

Straight up picks- no picking against the spread.

The only catch: you must have a cbs sports user name- register on the website link below

If interested, click on the link below:

+++++++++++++++++

You are invited to join the Organissimo Forum Pool 2013. To accept this invitation and join the pool, click the link below (or cut and paste the link into your browser's address bar). You'll be asked to enter the pool's password before you can join. The pool password is included below.

http://organnissimo.football.cbssports.com/e?ttag=FFB10_cbsinv

Our Pool password is: 2013

+++++++++++++++++

Let me know if you have any questions.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This the 5th season for this pool- strictly for fun- no money, no prizes- just something to brag about week-to-week.

The only catch: you must have a cbs sports user name- register on the website link below

+++++++++++++++++

You are invited to join the Organissimo Forum Pool 2013. To accept this invitation and join the pool, click the link below (or cut and paste the link into your browser's address bar). You'll be asked to enter the pool's password before you can join. The pool password is included below.

+++++++++++++++++

It's the ninth season, actually, unless you think that the pool really did not start until you won it in 2009. ;)

The winners for previous years are:

2005 - Conn

2006 - Edward

2007 - Noj

2008 - Conn

2009 - vajerzy

2010 - Aggie87

2011 - Noj

2012 - Aggie 87 and vajerzy (wimpy tie)

+++++++++++++++++

+++++++++++++++++

It's the ninth season, actually, unless you think that the pool really did not start until you won it in 2009. ;)

The winners for previous years are:

2005 - Soulstation1

2006 - Soulstation1

2007 - Soulstation1

2008 - Soulstation1

2009 - Soulstation1

2010 - Soulstation1

2011 - Soulstation1

2012 - Soulstation1

The Official Record Book

I'm not in the pool, however because I am paying enough for cable itself. But I would like to say "Hello guys, I'm back, still kicking and alive and still (at this point in time) beating the cancer. If I had to pick a team to win it all it would be Denver as long as Payton is healthy and playing.

BruceW

Bah! They already locked tonight's game. I'd like San Fran, like everybody else.

I'll add SF as your pick- no problem!

I'm not in the pool, however because I am paying enough for cable itself. But I would like to say "Hello guys, I'm back, still kicking and alive and still (at this point in time) beating the cancer. If I had to pick a team to win it all it would be Denver as long as Payton is healthy and playing.

BruceW

Hi Bruce! You're always welcome to play!