FS: Mosaic Titles (Big Box & Select)

Brute

Hi! I am looking to downsize my music collection in anticipation of possibly moving soon. I have primarily lurked on this forum for many years and have gained much knowledge from many members here and so I thought I'd list my CDs here before Ebay because I'd rather sell at reasonable prices to people who love the music as much as I do.

All discs are used but in very good to excellent condition (with some shelf wear to cases, etc.). Many were ripped to a more convenient format and then shelved until now. I prefer Paypal and will only ship to the Continental U.S. All prices shown include shipping in U.S.

Titles that have a strike through means they have been paid for and are no longer available. Titles with an asterik have been spoken for but not paid for.

I will be continually updating this list and removing titles that have been delivered so check back often. I have 100% feedback rating at ebay (username geezerburton) so rest assured that you'll be treated well!

*UPDATE* February 3, 2014

I am adding some stuff from Mosaic records and will be adding some more titles soon, thanks to all who purchased from me in the past!

Mosaic MD6-200 - The Complete Verve Johnny Hodges Sessions 1956-61 (issued in 2000, 6CDs) - $125 (some slight issues with box condition, the paper that binds the top and bottom sections of the box is ripped and is seperated from the box. All discs & booklet are fine)

Mosaic Select 27 - Cohn, Newman & Green (issued in 2007, 3 CDs) - $40

Edited by Brute

Thanks to everyone who has purchased so far. All discs that have been paid for have been shipped. In addition to listing these titles here, I am also soliciting jazz loving friends as well and a one of them requested to purchase Louis Smith/Smithville only to determine that he already owned a copy! Sorry for the confusion but that disc is still available. I will be adding more titles (including more BN Conns) this weekend.

Edited by Brute

The Braith and Quebec sets showed up today. Thanks, Geoff!

As much as I would love to snap up some more, I'm already pinching myself over finding these two for such a great price and don't want to be greedy. Someone needs to pick up Fuchsia Swing Song, which has to be one of the best Blue Notes ever, IMHO.

PM on:

Illinois Jacquet - The Kid and the Brute (reissued 1998)- $12

Sonny Criss - The Complete Imperial Sessions (Blue Note 24564 reissued 2000 - 2CDs) - $10

Gil Mele - The Complete Blue Note Fifties Sessions (Blue Note 95718 reissued 1998 - 2CDs) - $10 (promo copy markings on discs and some slight damage to booklet/liner notes)

Stanley Turrentine with the Three Sounds - Blue Hour (Blue Note 24586 reissued 2000 - 2CDs) - $10

PM on:

Illinois Jacquet - The Kid and the Brute (reissued 1998)- $12

Sonny Criss - The Complete Imperial Sessions (Blue Note 24564 reissued 2000 - 2CDs) - $10

Gil Mele - The Complete Blue Note Fifties Sessions (Blue Note 95718 reissued 1998 - 2CDs) - $10 (promo copy markings on discs and some slight damage to booklet/liner notes)

Stanley Turrentine with the Three Sounds - Blue Hour (Blue Note 24586 reissued 2000 - 2CDs) - $10

Sold to Dave Garrett. FYI, disaac expressed interest in purchasing the Turrentine title yesterday but never made payment or replied to my message. Edited by Brute