Giveaway: Cassettes Anyone? Stage Band Scores?

BeBop

I've got a bunch of stuff in storage and I'm losing my ability to use that space. (It's in California.)

Among the things that's got to go is a big box of cassettes. Rough contents:

- 128 Cassettes that I recorded off LPs. Some good quality music (mainstream jazz and a smattering of rock) and some less good. Many quality cassettes, some mediocre or junk. Obviously, all are erasable and reusable.

- Ten or so pre-recorded cassettes - Ronald Shannon Jackson, Rahsaan, Sonny Rollins

Yours for a million dollars. Only kidding. If anyone among the Organissimo board "regulars" wants 'em, they're yours for the cost to ship. It's about one "standard size" big box, like they use to deliver reams of office printer paper.

Just hate to toss them without asking.

-------------------------------------------------------

I've also got a bunch of stage band scores. Some complete. Many not. The usual stuff - Neal Hefti and all the charts you played in high school. I'll be honest, it's probably more than half "limited value".

Same deal: Pay shipping and they're yours. More than a box in total, but I could probably weed out some obviously unusable stuff.

-------------------------------------------------------

Again, everything would ship from California. Trust me. If you're in Ouagagdougou, Burkina Faso, it isn't worth the cost to ship.

The cassettes are offered "shipped" only. I'm not in a position to deliver or arrange a pick-up. I mention California only so that people overseas will know that shipping is expensive. (Board regulars know that I'm seldom in any place for more than a week or two.)