NBA 2013-2014

uli

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LeBron and Noah have a long history of not getting along. I seriously doubt Chicago would be his first choice.

Crazy game last night with Stephen Curry dueling Chris Paul. CP3 finished with a 42/15 with 5 steals and made Curry look sloppy despite his 9 threes.

1. True, but that hasn't stopped players to change teams in the past.....and I don't think the Bulls would blink if it came down to trading Noah and signing LeBron.....and there only about 3 teams he can leave Miami for. LeBron and Irving back in Cleveland would be fun to watch as well.

2. Don't even get the Lakers family and friends started on Don Stern's decision about Paul.

P.S. Now that Don Stern is finally thankfully going away in Feb.....does the usual shenanigans continue with the refs?

Edited by Blue Train

Really? Really? LeBron is not leaving Miami - ever.

:tophat:

Why would he stay? Wade's body is breaking down and there is only so much he can carry him....and they can't start rebuilding until 2016 @ the earliest if Wade and Bosh don't terminate their contracts after this year and take major pay cuts. If they're not willing to take the cuts....is there really any team that would give either of them even half of what they would be making in 2014 and 2015? Right now, I wouldn't give either one more than a quarter of that salary after this year....especially Wade and his bad knee(s).

This year is the last year in the window for the Heat. After that he can bolt having @ least giving Miami two Championships. That's more than many teams have ever won.

P.S. Doesn't help that LeBron went back to what he did about Cleveland and not willing to say if he will return after this year.

Edited by Blue Train

florida has no state income tax----it would not be economically wise for him to go to a state that does.

Last thing he's worried about is money. He wants Championships and be known as GOAT. He's going to need 3-4 more Championships to get into the discussion....he's about to turn 29 and in his prime.

Edited by Blue Train

florida has no state income tax----it would not be economically wise for him to go to a state that does.

Last thing he's worried about is money. He wants Championships and be known as GOAT.

the bigger game, the ultimate game, is the money and marketing game.

He makes more in marketing with Championships, or contending for them. Look @ Jordan....only in his last years did get paid a huge salary. For most of his career he wasn't even the highest paid on the Bulls.

Just last year....LeBron made $59.8 million. $42 million of which was endorsements. He's not going to miss the money as long as he's winning or has a chance to win. On Miami after this year.....it's over for @ least 4-years as long as Wade and Bosh are on the team and with those salaries.

I wouldn't doubt there is something once again something in his shoe contract that boosts how much he makes if he goes to certain teams....the feel good going back to Cleveland and they win....last time a team won in Cleveland was 1964....off the hook endorsements!

Edited by Blue Train

Last night was the worst game for a guy who scored big of any I've seen in my life.

Stef Curry got 38 against the Clippers and played a horrible game; had 11 of the team's 24 turnovers by himself.

Can't guard anybody.

While he seems to have a pretty good handle, he often has a careless one and last night took the prize.

He's really not a PG, but he's too small to play the 2.

Looks like DeMarcus Cousins is finally playing to his abilities.

Edited by Blue Train

It's early in the season but James Dolan is already in peak form. He has been having Woodson followed and he won't let the Knicks City Dancers dance...and then, there are the public tantrums.

Who gets fired first. Kidd, or Woodson? With the luxury tax the Nets are looking @ $187 million.

Edited by Blue Train

Kenneth Faried for Iman Shumpert? Yes, please.

uli, where you @?

P.S. I think the Joe Dumars nightmare for fans of Detroit ends after this season.

No to trading Shumpert.

watching the Knicks right now in a tight entertaining 4th quarter battle vs the Hawks. good game by Shump btw.

Go Knicks!

next up OKC/Clippers. Go Thunder!