Don't forget to say 'I love you'

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best wishes to your wife and strenght and love for the both of you! I've lost my parents at relatively young age and since I've been trying to be as honest as I could in telling people how I feel. You'll never know what is going to happen, so seize the day and enjoy life to the most with your loved ones!
regards, page

My wife went through a big medical scare a few years back so I know exactly what you're going through. Telling her you love her is a start but simply being there for her is even better.

Our relationship underwent a shift that day. I have always given my wife a kiss on the way out the door. It just means a bit more today than it did 3 years ago.

Having been in the hospital myself a few times recently, I can definitely relate to your situation. Stay positive (it helps the patient) and best wishes.

Edited to add a note regarding the actual heading of the thread: yes, showing and speaking your love is important. Life is uncertain.

Edited by Leeway

Glad your wife is doing better...that stuff is seriously scary.

Having had a mild heart attack [then was hit with a virus which they had to take two liters of fluid out of the bag which surrounds the heart] I almost cashed it in. You just don't know when something could happen.

Thank you for sharing this, my friend.

Best to you and your wife.