FIFA World Cup 2014

J.A.W.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They played counter attack well but let's face it the Swiss were begging for it, their defense was even worse than England , talent wise Switzerland is rather ordinary if they do well it's because of being tactifully efficient they weren't last night. That said as a Bleus fan it's been a while since I enjoyed the team so much in a tournament.

Edited by Van Basten II

That must have hurt!

Watched the 2nd half of the Germany-Ghana match. Germany had a chance at about the 85 minute mark but the striker took just an extra step and the opportunity disappeared. Germany also got a bad off-side call. Having said that, it did seem to me (no expert certainly!) that Ghana was the stronger team, or at least played the stronger game, overall. Exciting game.

Not a real soccer/football fan here, but my son is, and has gotten me into this...and gotta say, the game today was a real emotional engagement for me in a way that most soccer/football aren't. Unfortunately, end result of the engagement was air sucked out of balloon, but c'est la vie.

We've got two German managers and the draw does them both good, wonder what will happen :w

The game today with the most drama today is Croatia and Mexico, both teams qualify with a win , draw is ok for Mexico to go in while Croatia would need a miracle in Brasilia to go with the tie , that is a win by the Cameroon side that has yet to record a goal against the host.