Keepin' it greazy!!!

Big Al

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For X-mas grease, you only need three ingredients...the Jimmy Smith, Jimmy McGriff and Don Patterson Christmas LPs.... :wub:

Are the McGriff and Patterson discs available on CD (I hope I hope I hope I hope I hope I hope I hope I hope I hope I hope I hope I hope I hope I hope I hope I hope I hope I hope I hope I hope I hope I hope)?

you can sign up for a free 3 day pass and listen to the turbanator

all you need is an email address, i believe

starts in 40 minutes

www.sirius.com

i am surprised no one talked about howard stern going to sirius for $500 million

ss1

I don't believe the $$$ numbers. I suspect it's mostly hype.

If they are stupid enough to actually pay him that kind of money, they will go broke pronto. I like Howard (in moderate doses) but his ratings record is not such that he would be worth that kind of money.

Got me a few new greazy CDs, among them this one:

B000005H7W.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Now what's the personnel here? Anyone has more info than displayed on the CD cover? Why were they so sloppy here? The music certainly deserves better. I can hear at least one trumpet, and barisax, maybe another tenor, too? Anyone knows more about it?

thanks,

ubu

That's what I have, too, but the only musiciain listed as unknown on the cover is the bass player, now I wonder, has no one noticed there's a horn section of at least trumpet (unknown), tenor (Jay Arnold) and barisax (unknown)?

CD's notes are reticent as BN site!

Your last chance is asking Michael or Chuck!

Edited by porcy62