MLB 2014 Season - Always Take Your Glove To The Ballpark!

JSngry

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great clip Jim! There has to be more footage like this, but you so rarely see it...

The guy leading off for the Cards, Joe Cunningham, hit 343 that year, with a .453 OBP! And…l have never heard of him.

I of course have heard of other Cardinals, like Kenny Boyer, Bill White,

Tim McCarver was on that team briefly...at the age of 17! How in the wide world of sports could he have been at the majors at 17? I remember he was someone that played in the 50's, 60's, 70's, and 80s...but had no idea he was 17 in 59....

I downloaded the clip, as I know how MLB is and takes down stuff all the time...I put on my youtube channel several years ago, a 3-4 minute clip of late 80s highlights from on night on CNN sports and it was deleted a few months later...

Great clip Jim! There has to be more footage like this, but you so rarely see it...

The guy leading off for the Cards, Joe Cunningham, hit 343 that year, with a .453 OBP! And…l have never heard of him.

I of course have heard of other Cardinals, like Kenny Boyer, Bill White,

Tim McCarver was on that team briefly...at the age of 17! How in the wide world of sports could he have been at the majors at 17? I remember he was someone that played in the 50's, 60's, 70's, and 80s...but had no idea he was 17 in 59....

I downloaded the clip, as I know how MLB is and takes down stuff all the time...I put on my youtube channel several years ago, a 3-4 minute clip of late 80s highlights from on night on CNN sports and it was deleted a few months later...

Hey dude,

Haven't noticed you around here in a while. Hope all is well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

3seed_medium.gif

dentonrx.jpg

Tonight, these two guys, proven heroes (each in their own way)...putting some life back into a Season Of Death...hell Colby was all but left for dead on the side of the road, vultures already starting to pick the bones...and Beltre will never die, just not possible.

12-1 over the last two weeks, Holland is back, Feliz looks like he's finally back...kids playing like they mean to stick around for awhile, Fielder (hopefully) got that neck fixed...waaaaaay too late, but not too little. C'mon 2015!

And no matter what, eternal love to Ron Washington. No idea what the personal Ron Washington really got himself into, but I don't know the personal Ron Washington. I don't loan him money, I don't pay him money, I don't sleep in his bed or claim his semen. So whatever that Ron Washington did...I don't really care. I only know the public baseball Ron Washington, and god bless him wherever and whatever.

But that was then, and as close as that came to still being now, it's not. Not now, not now.

Hope fucking springs eternal, eh?