aloc

paul secor

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi folks. thx for the kind thoughts. Things are fine here. The days just aren't long enough to indulge all of our interests. Here is hoping things are OK in your lives. I will browse the forums this weekend and share a thought or two. No hard feelings or thin skin on this end.

Let me tell you something, Jerry. There is no thin skin involved. Even those with the thickest skin would have been disheartened by some of the rude and disrespectful things that were said.

Like many here, I'm glad the bat signal reached you and that you chose to check in. (special thanks to Mr. Secor)

Now, do us all a favor and stick around. Please? You've been missed. Hey, if nothing else, help us help you piss off the self-righteous fucks who shit on you.

You've got a lot of good people, and me, in your corner. ;)

Post on, my brother!

Edited by Scott Dolan

Even those with the thickest skin would have been disheartened by some of the rude and disrespectful things that were said.

Now, do us all a favor and stick around. Please? You've been missed. Hey, if nothing else...

In the light of your first paragraph, the one that starts with "Hey..." comes across as a bit rude in itself. I'm sure no offence was intended. However I think most of us (myself included) have something to learn from the thoughtful attitude of Mr Aloc himself.