Well, I Bought My Jimi Hendrix Forever Stamps Today

It is rather amazing that Jimi Hendrix is on a stamp though. In 1970 it did not seem likely at all. He was a symbol of all that many adults found so wrong about that crazy younger generation.

Yeah, the lady at the PO counter from whom I purchased the stamps was no older than 25 or so. I told her that gee, this is proof that in some parallel universe somewhere, everything went right. She didn't really get it, but the old guy at the station next to her's LOL'ed.

The whole sheet, front and back, looks like a picture-sleeve 45.

Imagine sending your mail with Jimi Hendrix stamps. Now you can.And now I will, thank you, America, I guess, right?

So, what else will I live to see?

What else will you live to see--how about a Janis Joplin stamp, which is coming out later this year.

Imagine sending your mail with Jimi Hendrix stamps. Now you can.And now I will, thank you, America, I guess, right?

What else will you live to see--how about a Janis Joplin stamp, which is coming out later this year.

Do not care for Janis Joplin, don't want my mail to be painfully screaming all day long, sorry.

Do not care for Janis Joplin, don't want my mail to be painfully screaming all day long, sorry.

:rofl: I know what you mean.