Kenwood RXD-G2 Stereo

itforsenior

If it's a true stepped attenuator there are no intermediate steps. In general these are better than pots--more accurate and wear out less. I prefer them in my components myself. (I don't have any Kenwood componentes, sorry, nor manuals).

Have you looked online for a manual? I've often found digital copies of manuals online.

Edited by jazzbo

Thanks for response. I am listening with 32 0hm AKG headphones at #2 - #3, not much fine adjustment there but I suppose that is OK? Obviously a simple system but I like a user handbook for a few finer points and specs, I have chased this quite a a bit but one does not appear to be available.

I did a brief look online and didn't see a manual either. With the stepped attenuator you really sometimes can be out of luck if you need a volume spot in between steps. They do have an advantage in my experience in clarity though, maybe just a bit but sometimes that makes a difference.