• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
10 hours ago, jazzmusicdepot said:

Instead of putting them out of stock they ran some small cdr's pressings of older titles. 

I will have a list of which ones are cdr's soon. I don't think they will be doing that anymore. 

So the forthcoming release by Alex Norris will be a real CD?

On 3/12/2021 at 2:19 AM, bertrand said:

So the forthcoming release by Alex Norris will be a real CD?

I wonder who the lineup is on that new Alex Norris date?  (I don't suppose it happens to include Gary Thomas, by any chance? -- Gary was on that one other recent Norris CD from a few years ago.)  Though, regardless, I'm curious -- Norris is a great player.

On 3/16/2021 at 3:28 PM, Rooster_Ties said:

I wonder who the lineup is on that new Alex Norris date?  (I don't suppose it happens to include Gary Thomas, by any chance? -- Gary was on that one other recent Norris CD from a few years ago.)  Though, regardless, I'm curious -- Norris is a great player.

Ari Ambrose on tenor on this one, no Gary Thomas.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, sonnymax said:

Thanks for the heads up. I wish Bob Rockwell would record another album for SteepleChase. 

I've never heard of him.  I guess that's one of my incentives in posting these releases - these are working musicians who don't get much attention or promotion, and I'd like to know more about them.  If I could afford them, I'd buy all these new releases...instead, I keep my ears open to see what's out there.

9 hours ago, mjzee said:

I've never heard of him.  I guess that's one of my incentives in posting these releases - these are working musicians who don't get much attention or promotion, and I'd like to know more about them.  If I could afford them, I'd buy all these new releases...instead, I keep my ears open to see what's out there.

I believe Spotify has all of the SteepleChase titles. Listen and enjoy.

• 2 months later...