Can't take the heat?

The Groper

First of all, let me state for the record: DEEP is the most disgusting excuse for a sentient human being it has ever been my misfortune to encounter.

Having said the politically correct thing, let me add:

THE ASSHOLES WHO RUN THIS WEBSITE ARE A BUNCH OF LILY-WHITE FUNK WANNABES WHO MISTAKE THEIR DESPERATE NEED FOR COMMERCIAL SUCCESS AS AN EXCUSE TO SANITIZE THE CANDID PLAYFULNESS OF THE PARTICIPANTS. So move to the U.P., eh? Tryin' to make it

real?---COMPARED TO WHAT?

Deep started his thread to make an honest effort to reach out to Christiern. Christiern got all bitchy about it. The thread strayed into other territories. SO WHAT? He (Chris A.) is such a rabid Bush-hater that the direction was almost inevitable. GET RID OF THAT ASSHOLE! Patty hasn't posted lately--SO WHAT? She has been playing the long-suffering cunt saint so long that we're all tired of it. LET THE STIMULATION RETURN and FUCK A BUNCH OF REISSUES OF "LOST BOOTLEGS OF NEVER-REMEMBERED MINOR INFLUENCES ON MAJOR SIDEMEN OF UNDERAPPRECIATED PROGENITORS." What is this--Romper Room or some FUN?

FUCK NEPOTISM! You know who you are, Use3D. What's your axe, "DELETE"?

The Grope-A-Dope Has Spoke(n)

Edited by The Groper

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chuck Nessa: I haven't the advantage of a previous introduction. I don't know what your animosity may be toward me, but I concede that DEEP is capable of defending himself. HOWEVER, Are you another left-field Canadian or just a plain-jane snivelling LURKER? What the fuck is your POSITION in this matter?

I think everyone should just calm down.

Jim A. has done a tremendous job with this message board. He has given us all a new forum to learn about jazz. What's more is he hasn't ever demanded that anyone "buy his CD" or "attend one his shows" to be part of this community.

I think that you're way out of line in your name-calling. If you don't like what goes on here then get the f*ck out!!! Otherwise, take whatever happened on this chin and accept that not everyone on this board wants to be your friend.

Ya dig!?!?!

GROPE,

You know that I appreciate your presence on this board, and I do feel that you've added a lot of value (and comedy.) Therefore, please listen to me with due degree of empathy as I state that you're off base on this one.

I don't see any censorship at all. DEEP's last post appeared as a blatant attempt to get himself kicked off the board, yet B-3er has NOT OBLIGED! I mean how much more tolerance do you need?

I doubt that Chris has any extra influence over B-3er as far as getting him to side against DEEP. I don't even think he is trying to get you guys banned. If he was trying to do so, I'm sure you would see him posting to that effect.

It's all paranoia on your part, friend.

Chill out and mingle easily with the crowd...

In the meantime, I think the DEEP thread has reached saturation point. Need to turn to other avenues now for comedy or whatever else. Sex chat gets old fast. And as much as I love throwing insults around at friends, that gets a little tiresome too if done without moderation.

CHUCK: I repeat: What is your POSITION?

UGA and JAZZMOOSE: Did I miss something or has DEEP's thread been capped? And let me clue you into something: THERE WAS AN IRONIC ELEMENT TO HIS CHALLENGE--DUH!

Member 21 (relative of B-3er?): You'd BETTER be offended, Miss Prissy. What exactly is your CLAIM TO FAME, other than NAYSAYER?

CONN500: As always, yours is the voice of reason. But consider-- the sex talk was invariably a put-on. Nobody really wanted to VIOLATE Patty. We're in fucking CYBERSPACE, after all. And I'm not in the least paranoid--especially with respect to Christiern. He's a virtual punching bag, no offensive threat, a veritable caricature of HAM-FISTED political ignorance. I'm truly disillusioned if you don't understand all of this.

Edited by The Groper

"These other assholes" are the ones that watched you make a public fool of yourself, and are hanging around in the vain hope that you might make some sort of apologies to the hosts of this board. Surely you know the routine; this can't possibly be the first time you've embarrassed yourself in public...

"These other assholes" are the ones that watched you make a public fool of yourself, and are hanging around in the vain hope that you might make some sort of apologies to the hosts of this board. Surely you know the routine; this can't possibly be the first time you've embarrassed yourself in public...

Right on Moose! :tup

WORD..

Randissimo and Jazzmoose:

I believe I've made certain apologies as we've gone along. The real question, as Jazzmoose stated it, is about my behavior "in public." If I'm not mistaken, this is not a "public forum" in the common sense of the term. That is, nobody here is involuntarily exposed to Janet Jackson's tit when they were expecting a marching band. Are we mice or are we men? LET THE GOOD FUCKING TIMES ROLL!

WORD UP!

Edited by The Groper

Guest DEEP (GET ME OUT OF MY SKULL)

The Grope (A DOPE),

Just because I named you that doesn't mean you have to become one.

What are you, some kind of HIGH PLAINS DRIFTER ?

Everybody needs some support and I could be a friend to you but you need guidance.

It's obvious you're a tenderfoot, A GREEN HORN so to speak.

With that stated please allow me to make a few suggestions:

#1. Ignore Used3D. He doesn't exist. He knows nothing about jazz. If you are compelled to acknowledge his existence then look at him like Keith Partridge. He's the older one with the leisure suit. He does drive a pickup truck and it does have a rifle rack and he does attend butter churnin' competition and he does go COON huntin' and he does have two pearl handled six shooters and his axe IS DELETE!!

JUST HEAR THE VIOLINS (behind Dolly Parton) EVERY TIME HE POSTS.

#2. Be delicate with Albertson (Christiern). He's the site PULER. Humor him at times and agree with his Bush Bashing on occasion. He is not above e mailing the moderators of this board in the hope of getting obstreperous posters blown out.

#3. Patty is a TRAP. I'm reminded of the husband who sent his wife on a vacation to the Bahamas. When she discovered that, after an ocean swim, her snatch was itching see saw the hotel physician to have it examined. The hotel Sawbones reached in and pulled out an oyster. Upon hulling the oyster he found a beautiful pearl. He hastily wired the woman's husband with the information and a query as to what to do. The husband immediately wired back, "SEND PEARL (stop) RESET TRAP (stop)!!"

In short: AVOID PATTY. DO NOT ENGAGE HER. HER MISSION IS TO GET YOU BLOWN OUT, PEARL OR *NO* PEARL. HER GUISE IS THE GUISE OF MOSCOW. SHE'S TROUBLE AND "WHO NEEDS TROUBLE"??!! SHE'LL CRY RAPE IN A HEARTBEAT. DON'T EVEN TOUCH HER WITH conn's JOHNSON.

With these little tidbits of advice you should do well here if you take heed.

I know I'm stepping out of character by posting on this thread but I am soon to start another "Private Club" thread so as to appease the PULERS (like Stapleton, Moose, Deus et al).

RACK'EM

DEEP

Edited by DEEP (GET ME OUT OF MY SKULL)

#3. Patty is a TRAP. I'm reminded of the husband who sent his wife on a vacation to the Bahamas. When she discovered that, after an ocean swim, her snatch was itching see saw the hotel physician to have it examined. The hotel Sawbones reached in and pulled out an oyster. Upon hulling the oyster he found a beautiful pearl. He hastily wired the woman's husband with the information and a query as to what to do. The husband immediately wired back, "SEND PEARL (stop) RESET TRAP (stop)!!"

In short: AVOID PATTY. DO NOT ENGAGE HER. HER MISSION IS TO GET YOU BLOWN OUT, PEARL OR *NO* PEARL. HER GUISE IS THE GUISE OF MOSCOW. SHE'S TROUBLE AND "WHO NEEDS TROUBLE"??!! SHE'LL CRY RAPE IN A HEARTBEAT. DON'T EVEN TOUCH HER WITH conn's JOHNSON.

Mildly amusing joke. OK. OK. It was funny. :blink:

I have no MISSION, other than to participate in discussions I find interesting. I was under the impression that that was why we all were gathered on this board.

As for my crying rape in a heartbeat, that's beneath even you. I assume that you are referring to my asking for clarification of your gleefully told story about your friend's now ex-wife, first described as "surprise" date rape, later amended to describe consentual group sex. I know the difference, as does everyone else who posts here, I assume. I stand by my comments and, quite frankly, was surprised I was the only one who didn't think it was amusing, or erotic, but simply mean, in it's original form. My apologies if questioning it actually made me seem as if I have no sense of humour.

You might also have added another piece of advice for GROPER.

You might have suggested that he would stay out of trouble here much the same way as he stays out of trouble in Podunk, or wherever it is that he is posting from, by NOT BEING AN ASS.

I admit that I probably should not have even tried to engage in playful banter with someone who used a term, in his most recent post, to describe me that I would never have expected from anyone. Who would have thought that my jokingly suggesting that he favours unattractive clothing and bad art would have prompted him to decend into the gutter? Certainly not me.

Edited by patricia

First of all, let me state for the record: DEEP is the most disgusting excuse for a sentient human being it has ever been my misfortune to encounter.

Having said the politically correct thing, let me add:

THE ASSHOLES WHO RUN THIS WEBSITE ARE A BUNCH OF LILY-WHITE FUNK WANNABES WHO MISTAKE THEIR DESPERATE NEED FOR COMMERCIAL SUCCESS AS AN EXCUSE TO SANITIZE THE CANDID PLAYFULNESS OF THE PARTICIPANTS. So move to the U.P., eh? Tryin' to make it

real?---COMPARED TO WHAT?

Deep started his thread to make an honest effort to reach out to Christiern. Christiern got all bitchy about it. The thread strayed into other territories. SO WHAT? He (Chris A.) is such a rabid Bush-hater that the direction was almost inevitable. GET RID OF THAT ASSHOLE! Patty hasn't posted lately--SO WHAT? She has been playing the long-suffering cunt saint so long that we're all tired of it. LET THE STIMULATION RETURN and FUCK A BUNCH OF REISSUES OF "LOST BOOTLEGS OF NEVER-REMEMBERED MINOR INFLUENCES ON MAJOR SIDEMEN OF UNDERAPPRECIATED PROGENITORS." What is this--Romper Room or some FUN?

FUCK NEPOTISM! You know who you are, Use3D. What's your axe, "DELETE"?

The Grope-A-Dope Has Spoke(n)

Welcome back, DEEP.