Can't take the heat?

The Groper

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, deus, are you reviving the notion that the two participants, whose posts you quoted, are THE SAME PERSON???? Wasn't that dispelled some time ago?? :blink:

SCHIZOPHRENIA would ensue, after a time, wouldn't you think??

What would be the point of talking to oneself, as these two have, if what you suggest is true??

Man, Grope was a real DOPE last night, wasn't he? An ASS of the first magnitude, a GREEN HORN sinking to a new low. We all need to band together to get him some desperately needed THERAPY. I just hope he doesn't spew all over me for pointing out the obvious.

DEEP: But, but, but, but.....the DOPE can't help himself. Patty's so ENLIGHTENED.

Edited by The Groper

So, deus, are you reviving the notion that the two participants, whose posts you quoted, are THE SAME PERSON???? Wasn't that dispelled some time ago?? :blink:

What would be the point of talking to oneself, as these two have, if what you suggest is true??

Dispelled?

Not by a long shot.

But, does it really make a difference?

Cheers!

Use didn't close the thread, I did. Deep asked me to. What's the big deal?

Yes, this forum was setup in part to promote my band. Good job figuring that out, Einstein. Obviously it's much more than that. The biggest reason for setting it up was to allow my friends from the BNBB to have a new home.

We let that thread go way past it's expiration date. If you're going to post message after message mocking me and asking me to "shut 'er down, son" then what do you expect me to do?

I have a lot of patience. It's running thin.

So, deus, are you reviving the notion that the two participants, whose posts you quoted, are THE SAME PERSON????  Wasn't that dispelled some time ago?? :blink:

Dispelled?

Not by a long shot.

But, does it really make a difference?

Cheers!

No. It doesn't make a difference. Just weird and unnecessary, to go to all that trouble. :blink::blink:

• When will y'all learn that DEEP likes to play these games with you? Given an opening, he storms into these thread, armed with little more than caps (bold and otherwise), quickly becomes the dominant poster (without posting anything of substance), and slings his childish insults in every direction. Granted, most of these insults are but a part of his game and should not be taken seriously as such. In fact--as any novice psychologist will tell you--all this tiring, somniferous blather is an inflated ego's cry for attention. DEEP owes the longevity of these threads to his straight man (person?) Patricia, who faithfully trails behind and fuels the inanity, but the credit for leading thread after thread to destruction belongs to DEEP himself. Well, his new recruit, "groper," does assist, but he goes strictly by the DEEP book, so he is but a distributor in thios game, an extension of...amazingly...nothing!

I would have ignored the thread that begat this one, but it was originally addressed to me. Likewise, I would bypass this one except that little-DEEP brought up my name.

Now, however, I will go back to my work, with occasional side trips to spread the word on the Bush crime family: DEEP's (and, of course, little-DEEP's) court-appointed gollywogs.

BTW, if DEEP really wanted the thread shut down, he would simply have stepped away, and instructed Little-DEEP to do likewise--Patricia would have followed.

Guest DEEP (GET ME OUT OF MY SKULL)

BTW, if DEEP really wanted the thread shut down, he would simply have stepped away, and instructed Little-DEEP to do likewise--Patricia would have followed.

Cistern,

Please, show me some respect.

If you're determined to connect The Groper to me please drop the "little-DEEP" in favor of the much more accurate "DEEP-LITE" !!

DEEP

(That was my swan song on this thread. Onward and upward to KROESENOPOLIS)

Just another one of Deep's craptastic threads that has already been canned. If he's smart (and he's not) he won't create anymore or Jazzcorner will have to deal with him, unless he got his stupid ass banned there too.

I'm not sure, but I think he was banned from JC a long time ago.

The Kroesenopolus Bloviation thread [now deceased], asked who wrote the poem, "The Guy In The Glass".

That very self-revealing poem was written by BOYD SENTER, who, with his band, Boyd Senter and the Senterpedes was known as "Jazzologist Supreme".

Born in 1899, Senter was very well known for his flashy showmanship, including his playing a diamond-studded clarinet.

He began on classical piano, but switched to jazz, having heard the Original Dixieland Jazz Band.

Senter originally recorded for Autograph, but moved to OKeh in 1927, first with a trio and then with a full band.

His band, the Senterpedes included both Dorsey brothers as well as trumpeter, Mickey Bloom.

His records for OKeh included "Mobile Blues" issued in England, but not the U.S. turned him into an international star.

He then recorded for RCA in the thirties and worked regularly in Detroit.

He served in the military, then as well as continuing playing, also opened his Sports Senter as well as running a company which produced saw blades.

So, "Man In The Glass" the often quoted poem was written by the multi-talented BOYD SENTER. :w

Edited by patricia

The Kroesenopolus Bloviation thread [now deceased], asked who wrote the poem, "The Guy In The Glass".

That very self-revealing poem was written by BOYD SENTER, who, with his band, Boyd Senter and the Senterpedes was known as "Jazzologist Supreme".

Some would disagree.

The Guy In The Glass

I guess Peter [Dale] Wimbrow's family is a little miffed that Senter has gotten credit, all these years for writing that terrific poem. My apologies. I have always been under the impression that it was written by Boyd Senter.

Whoever wrote it touched a lot of hearts though and I still think that it says a lot about how we live our lives.

Edited by patricia