Can't take the heat?

The Groper

Guest DEEP (GET ME OUT OF MY SKULL)

Be careful now. You're talking about music on a non music thread. Don't get your threads crossed.

Remember..DIFFERENT THREADS FOR DIFFERENT HEADS !!

POLITICS IN "POLITICS".

MUSIC IN "MUSIC".

COUNTRY AND WESTERN IN THE "TRUCK".

SEX AT HOME (IN PRIVATE).....SSSHHHHH.

PULING ...WHEREVER THE FUCK DEUS POSTS!!

..which brings to mind the story of USE3D tellin' his partners about the first time he got him a piece of ass. He was sittin' on a stump takin' some grub with the cowpokes and told Butch, "Ya see that stump o'er there, Butch", to which Butch replied, "Aeeah, I see her USE, what about it". USE continued, "THAT'S WHERE I TORE OFF MY FIRST PIECE OF ASS, BOY, AND HER MOTHER WAS STANDIN' RIGHT THERE BESIDE HER WHEN I DID IT". Butch was shocked and said to USE, "What'd her ma say while you were tearin' off your first piece, USE??"

.......USE got that shit eatin' grin on his face and bellowed,..........

........"MOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!"

PASS THE MALT LIQUOR, TEX, I GOT ME A MIGHTY POWERFUL THIRST.

DEEP

Edited by DEEP (GET ME OUT OF MY SKULL)

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SHUT HER DOWN, SON.

SHUT THIS SUCKER DOWN!!

I TOOK MY GIRL TO THE BARN DANCE AND GOT THE SAME OL' STALL

..and 'cause o' that...ALL YOU GREEN HORNS GOTTA PAY.

SHOOT THIS BIRD DOWN, BOY.....

..SHOOT 'ER THE FUCK DOWN!!

DEEP

Edited by DEEP (GET ME OUT OF MY SKULL)

At the risk of speaking of music on a non-music thread, I feel moved to quote

H.A. Overstreet, who said:

"I have my own particular sorrows, loves, delights and you have yours.

But sorrow, gladness, yearning, hope, love, belong to us in all times and in all places.

Music is the only means whereby we feel these emotions in their universality."

Or, as Igor Stravinsky said:

"I haven't understood a bar of music in my life, but I have felt it."

So, laugh it up, with your little jokes. The poetry and music will be here, long after the poets and the musicians and all of us are a dim memory.

"There are two kinds of music, good music.............and the other kind"

Duke Ellington. :w

Edited by patricia

I know I'm stepping out of character by posting on this thread but I am soon to start another "Private Club" thread so as to appease the PULERS (like Stapleton, Moose, Deus et al).

Tell you what, you little wussy: you learn to stand on your own two feet instead of crawling into a bottle like the loser you are, and we'll discuss who is and isn't a puler, okay? :lol:

Where the hell is Billy Ray Jim Bob??

Is he stickin' fresh "HONK IF YOU'RE HORNY" bumper stickers on his TRUCK??

I can just picture this HUCKLEBERRY settin' up the group. He makes sure that microphone is DEEP foamed into Randall's *KICK DRUM* !!

Lemme try to figure out his tattoo: Oh yeah...."You can kiss my motherfuckin' ass"....or maybe ..."I was born to raise hell"...or is it....."Beer ain't jus' for breakfast no more"....I got it....."IF YOU'RE GONNA DO IT, DO IT IN A PICKUP!!!"

THAT CAT HAS *GOT* TO BE CHOICE.....MAN, HE'S GOTTA BE SOME OTHER TRIP!!

I AM BUSTIN' A GUT JUST THINKIN' ABOUT THIS CAT AND HIS SHIT KICKER BOOTIES. AND THE BELT BUCKLE...MAN, THAT'S GOTTA BE SOMETHIN' TO SEE.

OTFLM*F*AO !!

DEEP

Where the hell is Billy Ray Jim Bob??

Is he stickin' fresh "HONK IF YOU'RE HORNY" bumper stickers on his TRUCK??

I can just picture this HUCKLEBERRY settin' up the group. He makes sure that microphone is DEEP foamed into Randall's *KICK DRUM* !!

Lemme try to figure out his tattoo: Oh yeah...."You can kiss my motherfuckin' ass"....or maybe ..."I was born to raise hell"...or is it....."Beer ain't jus' for breakfast no more"....I got it....."IF YOU'RE GONNA DO IT, DO IT IN A PICKUP!!!"

THAT CAT HAS *GOT* TO BE CHOICE.....MAN, HE'S GOTTA BE SOME OTHER TRIP!!

I AM BUSTIN' A GUT JUST THINKIN' ABOUT THIS CAT AND HIS SHIT KICKER BOOTIES. AND THE BELT BUCKLE...MAN, THAT'S GOTTA BE SOMETHIN' TO SEE.

OTFLM*F*AO !!

DEEP

If I didn't know better, I would think that you are describing a small town in Saskatchewan, which my daughter visited last year, for a week. The men are all either huge, or skinny so they disappear if they turn in profile. But, skinny or fat, they all wear plaid shirts, tight jeans, BIG, hubcap-size belt buckles and hats, baseball or cowboy. These hats are never taken off, indoors or out. The tattoos are usually their bes' girl's name, on their shoulder, or a naked lady who moves alluringly, as they flex their bicep.

Pickup trucks, with monster sound systems, with and without gunracks are the favourite mode of transportation.

The time that my daughter spent there was an eye-opener and she loved it. She said it was like visiting a foreign country.

The day started with a friendly offer of a beer, not breakfast, a beer. She had just turned legal and told me that she was half-swacked the whole time she was there.

The social agenda involves visiting relatives, and there are tons, all of whom revere Hank Williams Jr. and Travis Tritt and other country singers as Gods.

They sit around, with this music blaring and occasionally get up from their chairs and their beers and do some sort of dance, involving arm waving and pelvic machinations in time to the romantic sounds of Hank, or Travis or other similar artists.

It was, according to my daughter, like being trapped in some sort of parallel universe.

Edited by patricia

It was, according to my daughter, like being trapped in some sort of parallel universe.

Sounds like you've met Billy Ray Jim Bob?

He must be drivin' a herd to Dodge City tonight.

DEEP

Well now, thanks for keeping my seat warm, DEEP. I had to take a break to purge last night's toxic wastes from my system, but I am again eager to participate in another round of pure enlightenment and BILE. I want to also thank you for steering me away from all topics sexual, as Patty must be RESPECTED and FEARED, her alter-ego as your straight man notwithstanding. I shall also be wary of Use3D's bullwhip and lariat.

It seems you and I continue to suffer an identity problem. While I'm not offended to be compared to you, I believe our fellow enlightened souls merely thrash and gnash and sputter because the tight little conceits they know as reality suffer challenges from not one, but two sources. To that extent I congratulate us, emphasizing nonetheless that I have no intention of becoming you. I am sure the reverse is true, eh BRO'?

Sincerely,

SHALLOW (Get it right, FUCKSTICKS)

Edited by The Groper

Sounds like you've met Billy Ray Jim Bob?

He must be drivin' a herd to Dodge City tonight.

DEEP

No. Sadly. This account is second hand. These people scare me, with their huntin' rifles and big belt-buckles and pick-up trucks. I'm sure they mean no harm, but Conway Twitty hair and c'boy boots are alarmingly aggressive.

Ah, the delights of provocation...

DEEP has now been capped twice in two days because he dissed Organissimo, Inc. The first time was in reaction to his dare after he crowed too often about the Olive Branch thread having such "legs." We'll just chalk that one up to proprietary jealousy. We can't be allowing anyone to sell unsanctioned products in the CORPORATION'S advertising space.

The "Kroesenopolis" thread is a more interesting case and actually touches on the subject of (whaddya know?) MUSIC. Maybe one or more of you ENLIGHTENED types can explain to me just why the JAZZ COMMUNITY looks down its nose at country/western music. Patty very nearly EXCRETES snobbery and mock horror at the culture and appurtenances of agrarian types. DEEP'S parodying of Use3D apparently was the ultimate insult, sending him ballistic. I can understand TASTE and AESTHETIC preferences, but aren't JAZZ and COUNTRY both authentic American folk MUSIC? There's certainly an element of urban-rural tension involved, but may I suggest, for collective inspection, the possibility that it's a manifestation of political correctness? Does "singin' the blues" trump "cryin' in my beer?" and might there be a racial element at play?

Ah'm talkin' 'bout P.C.--'n Ah don't mean that bull fiddler, Paul Chambers! He's one eye-con this li'l ol' country boy wouldn't DARE disREspeck.

Oh boy, once TEX "COW PLOP" SHITTER gets wind o' this shit that bur under his saddle is gonna send him over Trigger's neck.

Somethin' tells me that The Groper and THIS thread goin's to be headin' for THE LAST ROUNDUP!!

TUMBLIN' TUMBLEWEED TIME FOR THESE SON'S O' THE PIONEERS.

DEEP