Organissimo Football Pool 2014

vajerzy

I have found that the weeks that I go out on a limb and pick some upsets, I generally fail miserably. Now I'm scared to pick against the grain for just about anything!

That's how it's been for me too. Of course, I did pick the Raiders to beat the Rams lol. That ought to count for two losses.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have found that the weeks that I go out on a limb and pick some upsets, I generally fail miserably. Now I'm scared to pick against the grain for just about anything!

That's how it's been for me too. Of course, I did pick the Raiders to beat the Rams lol. That ought to count for two losses.

Noj- I was wondering if we knew something we didn't.....guess not!! ?

I just thought if any game was one no one would pick, it would be that one and I could make up a spot on the leader. The Raiders were coming off their first win, maybe they'd found a new identity and guys knew their roles...no, not even close.

Something I meant to mention--I get the "Set Picks Reminder" email after the Thursday game has already started. Is there a way to send that thing on Wednesday?

I should've given up on the 49ers a long time ago, I'm kicking myself over that pick, you would think I'd learned my lesson when I picked them to win in Denver. That means I chose the 49ers to win in Denver AND Seattle! :crazy:

Edit: To clean up some awful grammar, geesh!

Edited by Matthew

I'm freaking out over this game also, even with Smith out, the Chargers have a history of blowing late season games they should win. Coin toss here I come.

Told you...

PS: It's coming down to the 49er vs. Cardinals game. I got the 49ers...

Edited by Matthew